49a. Krab Borg

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

SpongeBob: (runs over to the phone) Hello, Operator? Get me the navy!
Operator: Hello, you've reached the Navy's automated phone service.
SpongeBob: Squidward, the robots are running the Navy!
Squidward: Not the Navy!

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Funny! The robot part at the beginning is kinda strange though, and used to scare me when I was little :huh: Anyways, the rating I'd give this is 8/10

hfjs

This is a hilarious episode. One of my favorites from the season, it has a great plot that rips off Imitation Krabs, and many hilarious jokes and here too.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This is one of my favorite episodes, and I think it doesn't get enough attention. I love episodes where Squidward gets sucked into SpongeBob's antics and then ends up taking it too far, it makes for some hilarious moments. Plus, I've always adored the SpongeBob-Squidward dynamic, I think they have the funniest and most interesting dynamic on the show (although post-movie has ruined it a little), and I really like what this episode does with it.

This episode was very hilarious and It's another excellent season 3 episode. This episode also reminds me of Imitation Krabs. There were many good jokes in this episode. Also am I the only one who think this is a Mr. Krabs abuse episode because Mr. Krabs gets tortured in this episode. To be honest, Mr. Krabs abuse didn't bother me much because I hate Mr. Krabs so much. Squidward breaking Mr. Krabs' stuffs was very funny. I rate this episode 10/10

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
:mrkrabs:It has a great plot and great jokes! It is funny and the ending is soooo funny! Although, Squidward believes SpongeBob too quick...

More

VIP
Krab Borg is just plain hilarious!

What color is my underwear?
The robots have taken over the navy!
SQUIDWARD!

And many more add so much humor. I believe this was also the first episode I ever saw, and as of right now is on my top 15.

10/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I prefer this episode over Imitation Krabs actually, the "scary movie" at the beginning was funny and when Spongebob dreamt of the movie was relatable. It was a bit obvious why Spongebob would just run off at the end. Let's GET THAT POOP!!

10/10

Also, that title card.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Krab Borg

This episode was great. The plot was really creative. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

iedasb

Crazy Artist
This episode is funny! Really.
No way to not laugh at this episode.
"Ravioli Ravioli, gimme the formuoli"

It's fun to see Squidward helping SpongeBob "torture" Krabs
And in the end SpongeBob just leave Squidward by himself... poor Squidward XD

I'm pretty sure Sir Pinch-a-lot came from this episode lol

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Another good Season 3 episode. This may not be the best of them, but it was coupled with great jokes and an expanse of interesting plot. "Why couldn't the 11-year-old get into the pirate movie?"... :P 8.5/10

Back