• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

46a. Snowball Effect

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
Probably my favorite season 3 episode. There's a lot of pre movie episodes that I love but don't make me laugh as much as this one. 10/10

WHY must I live in an area where snow is rarer than gold? It has totally ruined my view on the episode.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This is in my top 10 all time favourite episodes! It's also the last episode I watched for Season 3 ! I love this episode so much, so funny, so unique , it was my favourite back in 2009 (that's when I first watched it but it came out in 2003-2004 here in Greece) ! 10/10!!

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
This is another one of those classic episodes that always brings me joy when I watch it. Everything in this episode was consistently funny, from Mrs. Puff blowing snow off her boat to Squidward making a huge fort. Like Idiot Box, Squidward at first loathes the idea of something SpongeBob and Patrick are doing, but he can't help but join them later on. That setup is just brilliant. I also love when Patrick tries to make a snowball, but he instead makes a snow cube, a snow pyramid, and a snow double helix. Additionally, the slow-mo SpongeBob shooting snowballs into Patrick's mouth is of course hilarious. Overall, a season 3 episode that manages to entertain me with just a simple snowball fight. 10/10

This episode was great. I haven't seen it talked about a lot either. It was really fun to watch and there were some great jokes. 9.5/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
It's amazing but not one of the best, it was a little bland at times, but i love the running gag of Squidward's fire getting knocked out.

9/10

I love this episode a lot. This episode is very underappreciated. I love everything in this episode, from the snowball fight, to the fireplace gag, to Squidward's fort, literally everything. I love it so much.

Ranking so far:
1. Snowball Effect (A+)
2. Idiot Box (A+)
3. Just One Bite (A)
4. Nasty Patty (A)
5. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
6. The Bully (B)
7. Doing Time (B)
8. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
9. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
10. Club SpongeBob (C)
11. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
This is definitely one of the most memorable episodes for me. I think I had a DVD with a bunch of Christmas themed Spongebob episodes, and I just remember watching this episode more than any other for some reason. I can see why, too, because this is a really engaging episode. There's this energy throughout the episode that's just always present and makes it feel so much more interesting. There's a lot of great gags, the story works really well, and it also has really good animation. I keep coming back to this episode again and again to just appreciate it's construction and how everything plays out. I don't like it quite as much as I used to, but its still a really great episode.

Great episode (9/10)

1. Idiot Box (10)
2. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
3. Snowball Effect (9)
4. Just One Bite (9)
5. Nasty Patty (8)
6. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
7. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV (7)
8. The Bully (7)
9. Doing Time (7)
10. Spongeguard on Duty (6)
11. Club Spongebob (6)