43b. The Bully

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Pretty crazy how they bring back Flats after he was in Sandy's Rocket for 2 seconds... I always like thinking he was out for revenge for SpongeBob and Patrick being in is house haha
and Patrick on the phone was funny "Hello? Is this Pizza Castle?"

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Delete my other topic, this one must be 43b then and not 43a? SB Wiki gets it wrong again @_@

These are the quotes I posted. One of the best SB vs. a bully episodes (e.g. TattleTale Strangler, etc.)
  • SpongeBob: I was just wondering... is it the homework pencil on the left side of the paper next to the quiz pencil, or over on the right side all by itself? Or...
  • Nancy: I think it goes stuck inside your...
  • SpongeBob: Wait, I got it! The quiz pencil goes right over here next to the essay pencil and the essay pencil gets turned sideways toward the notepad, just in case I have to write an essay.
  • Mrs Puff: Good morning class. Sorry I'm late. I got caught in traffic on the way in here when that whole 'I'm- going-to-be-doing-this-for-the-rest-of-my-life' thing reared its ugly head and I... anyway...
  • Patrick: Oh, I'm sorry, SpongeBob. I was just talking to my old community college buddy, Flats. I bumped into him at the soda store, isn't that funny? It must have been years since we've seen each other. Well, let me get going. He's got to go back to school soon. He says he's got to kick somebody's butt. Hello? Is this Pizza Castle?
  • SpongeBob: Okay, okay, I got to skip town, start a new life, live under an assumed name! "BobPants SpongeSquare". Yeah, that's good. Grow a beard, and then shave it off, and live happily ever after.
  • Flats: Yeah, except you forgot the part where I kick your butt!

hfjs

This was a great episode. It was suspenseful but funny. This was a greatly plotted episode, with many hilarious jokes.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
One of the greatest, funniest episodes of SpongeBob ever. I love the phone conversation with Patrick, when SpongeBob is running from Flatts and the Bikini Bottom Citizens think he's talking about the old man...

Overall, a flawless episode.
I give this a:

10/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode is hilarious, but I think it gets overshadowed by its (also hilarious) partner a lot. I really do love this episode, though, and I think Flats was a great antagonist. Mrs. Puff was also really likable in this episode.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This one was pretty funny. I think it fit in well with the rest of the episodes on the Tide and Seek DVD (Which, in my opinion, is one of the best DVDs)

Just like Club SpongeBob and As Seen on TV, this episode is one of the most overrated SpongeBob episodes in season 3. Sure, this episode was funny but I just didn't like some parts in this episode like the running gag with the old man. I mean, the people thinking the old man was SpongeBob's bully and they starting to attack him. Is this supposed to be funny? NO!!! Also I really hated the ending so much. Mrs. Puff was good in this episode but I kinda hated Mr. Puff at the ending of this episode. Patrick's parts and Flats puncing SpongeBob but SpongeBob not getting hurts were the best parts of this episode. I rate this episode 9/10. (I would rate 10/10, If the ending wasn't terrible and If there weren't the running gag with the old man.)

Growlie

Best Boy
SB_DW_Fan said:
Just like Club SpongeBob and As Seen on TV, this episode is one of the most overrated SpongeBob episodes in season 3. Sure, this episode was funny but I just didn't like some parts in this episode like the running gag with the old man. I mean, the people thinking the old man was SpongeBob's bully and they starting to attack him. Is this supposed to be funny? NO!!! Also I really hated the ending so much. Mrs. Puff was good in this episode but I kinda hated Mr. Puff at the ending of this episode. Patrick's parts and Flats puncing SpongeBob but SpongeBob not getting hurts were the best parts of this episode. I rate this episode 9/10. (I would rate 10/10, If the ending wasn't terrible and If there weren't the running gag with the old man.)
I know, I felt sorry for that little old ma..fish.

More

VIP
This is unfortunately one of the weaker S3 episodes, but I only found 3 below the good category, and this is not one of them!

8/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I like this episode, but the ending is one of the worst endings in pre-movie era. 9.5/10.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Good episode, but In surprised it doesn't get Great Snail Race's here given its depiction of bullying, the old man being up, and the ending.

Back