• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

43b. The Bully

Decent episode. I think it could have been better, but for what it is, it's pretty good. I like how SpongeBob's obliviousness affects him throughout the episode, and the "old man" gag was really funny

Ranking so far:
1. Just One Bite (A)
2. The Bully (B)
3. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
4. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
5. Club SpongeBob (C)
6. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)

Captain Stupid

Giant Clam
Not a fan of this episode. I felt bad for SpongeBob. At least Flats got what he deserved. Funny how SpongeBob flat out ignored Flats for about 24 hours straight near the end.
Either way, 5/10. Only because of the montage where Flats fails to harm SpongeBob.
Not a fan of this episode. I felt bad for SpongeBob. At least Flats got what he deserved. Funny how SpongeBob flat out ignored Flats for about 24 hours straight near the end.
Either way, 5/10. Only because of the montage where Flats fails to harm SpongeBob.

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
This one was good, but I find it so weird how oblivious Mrs. Puff was in this. Other than that, though, this was a fairly entertaining episode with some good jokes and a decent plot. There was some strange moments, and the ending was a bit lame, but it's still a pretty good one.

Good episode (7/10)

1. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
2. Just One Bite (9)
3. My Pretty Seahorse (7)
4. The Bully (7)
5. Spongeguard on Duty (6)
6. Club Spongebob (6)

Combusto82

Giant Clam
8/10

i like the phone conversation between Spongebob and Patrick but poor Spongebob freaked out that Flats was Patrick's college friend! pretty odd?