• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

41b. SpongeGuard On Duty

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
I've seen this episode so many times it's worn off from me. And there's not the most gags here. But still, it's a fun episode that is a classic. 8/10

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
The title card for this episode is amazing!

My favorite joke from this episode is the live-action SpongeBob when he dreams of being a lifeguard.

Katniss

totally coral
Just rewatched this episode because it always happened to slip my mind. It's decent. Patrick had some funny bits, especially with his "blow blow blow and rub rub rub" line. On the whole though, this episode wasn't exactly hilarious. I give it a 6/10.

kingseye423

Moby Dollar
It's an okay episode. I like the humor, which you'd have to clearly listen to (Particularly Patrick's lifeguard rant), and SpongeBob trying to motivate himself. Oh, I also like the "Ready Freddie" (no, not FNAG but maybe a Queen reference) and "Ice cream!" lines. All in all, a 8.8/10.

It's alright. It's got some decent jokes, but this episode could have been better honestly. I was never really too fond of this episode.

Ranking so far:
1. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
2. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
One of the weaker season 3 episodes if I'm being honest. There are some good jokes here, but the plot did feel a little slow at times. (especially the ending) It still is a semi-enjoyable episode, but it really isn't that good.

Decent episode (6/10)

1. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
2. Spongeguard on Duty (6)

Last edited: