41b. SpongeGuard On Duty

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it

1,433 posts
$60 doubloons
I've seen this episode so many times it's worn off from me. And there's not the most gags here. But still, it's a fun episode that is a classic. 8/10

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!

5,938 posts
$867 doubloons
The title card for this episode is amazing!

My favorite joke from this episode is the live-action SpongeBob when he dreams of being a lifeguard.

Katniss

totally coral

4,202 posts
$737 doubloons
Just rewatched this episode because it always happened to slip my mind. It's decent. Patrick had some funny bits, especially with his "blow blow blow and rub rub rub" line. On the whole though, this episode wasn't exactly hilarious. I give it a 6/10.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!

1,496 posts
$1,400 doubloons
Pretty "eh" for me. The first half is good, but the second half is pretty weak.

6.5/10

Squidy

155 posts
$288 doubloons
Yay 100th post :D. So I kinda didn't like this episode... It was bland and very hard to remember too. Not a scumbob but it is MEH episode 7.5/10

kingseye423

237 posts
$391 doubloons
It's an okay episode. I like the humor, which you'd have to clearly listen to (Particularly Patrick's lifeguard rant), and SpongeBob trying to motivate himself. Oh, I also like the "Ready Freddie" (no, not FNAG but maybe a Queen reference) and "Ice cream!" lines. All in all, a 8.8/10.

jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

1,311 posts
$594 doubloons
It's alright. It's got some decent jokes, but this episode could have been better honestly. I was never really too fond of this episode.

Ranking so far:
1. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
2. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)