37b. I'm with Stupid

Squiddykins

take back the falls

Anyone like this episode? I think it was really funny, after Patrick realizes that all this time he was talking to some strangers that he thought they were his mom and dad.
laugh.gif

Marty: Isn't that right, Janet?
Janet: You bet, Marty!
Patrick:
blink.gif
Janet?! Marty?! Who are you people?!

I also liked the scene where Patrick was wearing an "I'm With the Dummy" t-shirt that pointed at Spongebob with an arrow, haha.
tongue.gif

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
"hey spongebob! Wanna stay for dinner?" "lululululululululululu!"

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Anyone like this episode? I think it was really funny, after Patrick realizes that all this time he was talking to some strangers that he thought they were his mom and dad. :lol:

Marty: Isn't that right, Janet?
Janet: You bet, Marty!
Patrick: O_o Janet?! Marty?! Who are you people?!

I also liked the scene where Patrick was wearing an "I'm With the Dummy" t-shirt that pointed at Spongebob with an arrow, haha. :P
Me too! Patrick was smart enough to realize that he was meeting his fake parents in his own house. That shirt was funny. I wish I had that shirt. ^^

Piper

Moby Dollar
This episode was awesome, actually. The ending is hilarious what with happened to SpongeBob. The again it was from season 2, an pretty well done season. I also liked seasons 3 and 4.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
I dunno this episode always annoyed me until the very end where he found his real parents.

"Oh yeah we don't have a son"

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
I'm sorry for lovers, I CAN'T STAND THIS EPISODE. Seriously, Patrick is a no better than a deadman's ::dolphin noise:: if I were SB.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I don't like this episode, but it did have a quote, like Abney said: "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."

I'd have to give it a 4/10

This one was of course VERY abusive, but also funny. Like Roadie said on his countdown, Patrick was the best character. He had some good (but mean) insults, such as BOX CHESTED, and "Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are." *drools* :patrick:

7.1/10 :)

Just as I thought this pair couldn't get worse, it is THIS episode. Patrick was an arse, so much to the point I couldn;t enjoy this episode and I ended up despising it. probalby one of the worst episodes ever IMO.

hfjs

I hate this episode. There was a couple funny thing, but not enough. The plot also kinda offends me.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I don't have any strong feelings on this one. It was funny but really not that memorable, at the same time I also couldn't imagine a world where I hated it. 7.5/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I hate this episode. There are a few funny parts, I'll admit, but it's mostly filled with mean-spirited treatment of SpongeBob. It bothers me because SpongeBob was doing something really nice for Patrick, and Patrick treats him horrible in return. Plus, I can't help feeling like this episode might encourage kids to make fun of the mentally challenged. I'm sure that's not what the writers were going for, but it could easily be misconstrued that way.

Back