37b. I'm with Stupid

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
He is just telling his thoughts on these episodes. There's nothing wrong with that.
I know, but doesn't it seem weird?

Spongetron Robotpants said:
I know, but doesn't it seem weird?
No. Gordok posted these months ago before you joined it. Even though It's a pre-movie episode, people have good reasons why they think I'm With Stupid is bad. I don't blame any people who thought the episode was funny though. I can understand but I never thought this episode was funny.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
No. Gordok posted these months ago before you joined it. Even though It's a pre-movie episode, people have good reasons why they think I'm With Stupid is bad. I don't blame any people who thought the episode was funny though. I can understand but I never thought this episode was funny.
Hey I don't like all pre-movie episodes. (The Sponge Who Could Fly, The Chaperone, and MuscleBob Buffpants) (I think The Chaperone is the weakest Aaron Springer pre-movie episode.)

Hey I don't like all pre-movie episodes. (The Sponge Who Could Fly, The Chaperone, and MuscleBob Buffpants) (I think The Chaperone is the weakest Aaron Springer pre-movie episode.)
OK. I wonder what do you think of Bossy Boots episode? That is one of my least favorite pre-movie episodes, Pearl was very unlikeable in that episode.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
OK. I wonder what do you think of Bossy Boots episode? That is one of my least favorite pre-movie episodes, Pearl was very unlikeable in that episode.
I like Bossy Boots, mostly because of the costumes and the names they come up with for the Krusty Krab. Yes, Pearl was unlikable but I didn't mind it.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I defend this episode because 1. I like it and 2. I am a defender of Aaron Springer. I will stop at nothing to clear his name, and I don't care if he wrote Boating Buddies or Choir Boys. He will still be my favorite writer of SB for eternity.

delete my account

PRESIDENT
SB_DW_Fan said:
Pearl has always been unlikeable.

Anyways, this episode has to be my least favorite episode from seasons 1-3. The concept is neat and actually starts off nicely with some good humor. But it just falls apart in the second half. Patrick's stupidity becomes flanderized as the episode goes on, making him look like an obnoxious jerk. SpongeBob did nothing wrong and didn't deserve the abuse. The ending renders the entire episode pointless (we don't have a son). Even the humor becomes more stale in the second half.

Rating: 4.5/10

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Ok, so let me be blunt. I DO NOT like this episode, at all. Patrick's stupidity is flanderized to the point where he doesn't even know his own parents, all the humor is incredibly mean-spirited, and the ending is one of the stupidest in Spongebob history. Not only is this the only pre-movie episode that I don't like, but it's also in my top 10 worst episodes of all time. It suffers from ALL of the same problems as post-movie Patrick's a pr*ck episodes, and is all around just unpleasant. 0/10.

Homie

get outer my space!
I defend this episode because 1. I like it and 2. I am a defender of Aaron Springer. I will stop at nothing to clear his name, and I don't care if he wrote Boating Buddies or Choir Boys. He will still be my favorite writer of SB for eternity.
Merriweather Williams > Aaron Springer

I don't get the term "Patricks a Prick." Only one episode has that problem.

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
i'm seriously thinking that the writers of post-movie LOVE this episode. they made Patrick smug and unfunny in the modern episodes

at least THIS had a good start and some jokes. its just the rest...UGH...

DoubleM_2000

Imitation Krab
I have neve really liked this episode, despite the humorous sences, it's one of the least good pre-movie episodes, which says alot about how great pre-movie SbongeBob was... sigh 5.5/10

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
This episode is stupid and annoying! Patrick was such a donkey-hole! All SpongeBob wanted to do is help him, and Patrick betrayed him! SpongeBob did nothing, I repeat NOTHING to deserve this! This is the stupidest pile of crap I've ever seen in Season 2! A big fat 0 out of 10 from me!

baba_944

Moby Dollar
I love this episode.

Squidward: "They've been asking 'Where's Patrick' all day and it's driving me nuts!"

Patrick: "Janet?! Marty?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!"

Back