31b. Squirrel Jokes

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode has Sandy abuse :huh:, that's something we've never had. It's still funny, though, like "Don't get too close, or you'll catch her stupid." The episode is just great. 9/10

This episode was good, but not on a pre-movie standard. I didn't love the character abuse, or many of the jokes. I liked the lightbulb joke, though. :p Otherwise, rather repetitive, but for some reason it's one of the more entertaining episodes (to me).

7/10 :)

hfjs

This episode is OK. I wouldn't be surprised if this episode was made to teach a moral about making fun of people. Anyways, this had a decent plot with good jokes. And not just the ones Spongebob made. Too bad the Jerry Seinfield gig didn't work.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I don't really consider this Sandy Abuse. If character abuse is being used for a moral, I consider it justified, so I'm really not bothered by it here. That being said, this is a pretty good episode, but far from great.

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
7.5/10 the jokes were pretty funny such as this one

Patrick:*sees sandy* HEY SANDY! ME..PATRICK...DO...YOU...UNDER...STAND?????

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
It's a good episode, I think. It tells you that a little tease to someone isn't that bad, but doing it all the time is just way to harsh. Good episode...Soap, Soap what is soap?!!

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This episode is funny and has an interesting moral that teaches you that it's ok to tease people a little bit, but doing it too much will make you look like a jerk.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Squirrel Jokes

This episode was good. The plot was pretty fun. Spongebob was kinda jerkish here, but he learned his lesson at the end. There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I always feel like this episode doesn't exist. I often confuse it with Culture Shock. But I guess I liked the moral at the end. 8.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Till yesterday I thought of this one as a meh...I re-watched the episode today and I actually enjoyed it...there are some funny moments but poor SpongeBob :/ I was sad for him...the ending was good...he restored everything bad he said for Sandy...good episode , still not one of my favs ..8/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Once again another very underrated episode. It is a bit mean-spirited but the jokes SpongeBob tell are actually quite funny like "Did you hear the one about forks?" Some classic moments and an overall funny episode.

8/10

A good moral in favor of SpongeBob with his "squirrel jokes" offending Sandy, Sandy showing SpongeBob what a dumb squirrel really was was the funniest part of that episode, besides that there were little to no jokes at all. 7.5/10

Back