25a. Wormy

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Hope I'm not Bumping or Spamming, but this is one of my 2 all-time favorite episodes. The other is "Pre-hibernation Week"

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I think this is one of the most definitive SpongeBob episodes, in that if I wanted to introduce someone who's never watched SpongeBob to the show, this is one of the episodes that would come to mind as something they should watch. It's a great episode.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Something strange I remember...
In about 2007, this episode was put on-demand for a while (I have Comcast) and, it's quite possible that my memory is not serving me correctly, but I think what was on there was an entirely different version of a scene from this episode:

So, the differences start right after Spongebob and Pat wake up:
They go to the treedome, notice the jar's empty, "I think something ate Wormy!" but right after SpongeBob says that, he notices the butterfly behind him and screams. He and Patrick run over to a table, and notice a pie. SpongeBob picks it up and is about to eat it, but then sees the butterfly again. SB and Pat climb the tree, and see the roof of the Krusty Krab as if it was right next door. "Mr. Krabs will know what to do!" Without doing the secret entrance gag, the two run over to the KK. The rest of the episode goes like normal. (I think!)

Was this the "Deleted scene" mentioned on the SBSP wiki? (I know it's not too reliable, but...)

Rihanna

Giant Clam
My older sister and I used to be scared of Wormy as a butterfly :P

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was awesome, but it's very very underrated. The butterfly part did not scare me when I used to be young. 10/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this episode! But its as underrated as Sandy's Rocket. Anyway its still a great episode. :thumbsup:

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this episode just like other people. But I can see why some people say it's scary, but I disagree. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so this didn't scare me. And I thought it was funny because people were freaking out over a butterfly.

Cha

I love SBM
It's so lighthearted with SpongeBob and Patrick's friendship of Wormy. This whole episode just feels so whimsical to me with everyone freaking out over a little butterfly. I just can't describe why I love episodes like this and Life of Crime where they take the little things too serious. It's just so adorable and innocent. It just represents to me what the show is all about. I'd say Wormy is my 3rd or 4th favorite ep of all time.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
ok time to board on the unpopular train

This episode is annoying of how everyone was flipping out... over a butterfly. They should know somewhat that a caterpiller turns into a ::dolphin noise::ing butterfly. There was no reason for them to act stupid and destroy the town. Also, this line bothers me.

tumblr_inline_nfvezfJE6d1qmj46q.png

You destroyed it, dumb::dolphin noise::.

also, on an unrelated note:
kcuCz28.png

Fred's leg is on fire. :fred:

4.5/10

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
President Squidward said:
ok time to board on the unpopular train

This episode is annoying of how everyone was flipping out... over a butterfly. They should know somewhat that a caterpiller turns into a ::dolphin noise::ing butterfly. There was no reason for them to act stupid and destroy the town. Also, this line bothers me.

tumblr_inline_nfvezfJE6d1qmj46q.png

You destroyed it, dumb::dolphin noise::.
How would they know about butterflies? They didn't know about the other animals, either. That line is ironic and hilarious.

Anyways, this is still one of my all time favorites. The opening was cute and heartwarming, I adore that song. Everybody freaking out was classic and one of my favorite moments in the show. It's pace is great, it's very funny, what more could you want? 9.5/10

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Big Meaty Claus said:
How would they know about butterflies? They didn't know about the other animals, either. That line is ironic and hilarious.

Anyways, this is still one of my all time favorites. The opening was cute and heartwarming, I adore that song. Everybody freaking out was classic and one of my favorite moments in the show. It's pace is great, it's very funny, what more could you want? 9.5/10
Well, there's been times when there was real life animals under the sea... like during that Cha-ching song on Selling Out, there was a real bird before Krabs slams it with the photo album.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
President Squidward said:
Well, there's been times when there was real life animals under the sea... like during that Cha-ching song on Selling Out, there was a real bird before Krabs slams it with the photo album.
It's a cartoon, so don't expect much logic. Krabs never acknowledged that it was a bird :P

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Big Meaty Claus said:
It's a cartoon, so don't expect much logic. Krabs never acknowledged that it was a bird :P
But it is one lol as it straight out shows it.

I would also love to add that this came two years after Sandy was introduced, and she hasn't told SpongeBob or anyone about land creatures? :P I know that cartoons don't use logic but I think they should still use some.

Back