25a. Wormy

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 2

Episode: Wormy

This episode was good. I liked the plot. It had many jokes. 8/10

Leedles

Leedle
But it is one lol as it straight out shows it.

I would also love to add that this came two years after Sandy was introduced, and she hasn't told SpongeBob or anyone about land creatures? :P I know that cartoons don't use logic but I think they should still use some.

Maybe about some animals, but not all. They probably didn't know about that, simple.

Weenie bob

Part Computer or Something
Season 2 Had a lot of Great Episodes Like Band Geeks Sailors Mouth Dying for Pie and Graveyard Shift

then there are Episodes that some People Like and Some people Hate

One of these episodes Is The Episode Wormy

This episode one Sponge buddy Mania has a Score of 7.3 I Used to Hate this Episode Now i Like it

The plot is Kinda Weird But i Really enjoy it Now Post what you Think about this Episode

Fun fact This is the Episode 50 of Sponge bob Sqaurepants

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
The only reason why this episode has a 7.4 on SBMania is because of the closeup of the butterfly (horsefly)

Yeah, it's scary (to me, I was just disgusted) but it's not the worst lol. I think this should have an 8.0 like a lot of other simple S1 and S2 episodes. 8/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This episode is great, it's a genius concept that you can only do on SpongeBob 8.5/10.

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
This episode if fine. I especially love how scared SpongeBob and Patrick are scared or the butterfly. The scene with the close up of that bug used to scare me as a kid. :kelpface:

Ranking: 7.6/10.0

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
While not one of my personal favorites, I feel like this episode is underrated because of the butterfly close-up. It never scared me, and the insanity of the town over the butterfly is pure genius, even if it makes no sense.

9/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I LOVE that song ... the episode didn't bother me it was funny at times but there's something about this episode that doesn't go well for me :/ it's so slow...it felt like 13-14 mins episode for me IDK why...I give it a 7.5/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
I really like this episode and I seem to be the only person who wasn't scared of that close-up when I was younger, I just thought it was funny like they were overreacting to a butterfly.

7/10

Growlie

Best Boy
Did anyone here see this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rarnAqdHZk
537.png

Has anyone gone on their Dvd and slowed the ending footage?

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
Really underrated episode in my opinion. It had a creative plot and was very funny. 9/10

Back