24b. Imitation Krabs

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
There's good gags here and I like the plot. Too bad this plot was ripped off 9 years later... 8.5/10

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Looking back this is legitimately my 2nd favorite episode... and that's a hard choice to make as it easily contends with another certain s2 episode for me, yet this one is more of an all out gagfest, it's like they tried to see how many jokes no matter how small they could fit in and here is a complete list of things I like, BEWARE GRAMMAR NAZIS! :P
1: SpongeBob balancing the spatula is cute <3 2: Plankton's disguise (and the mustache as a final touch) 3: ONE MILLION DOLLARS... yet he turned it down like an FBI warning video style (PUNISHABLE BY LAW) and caused one of the most hilarious brief meltdowns ever 4: the ever so obvious Plankton Krabs scene 5: I WENT TO COLLEGE is probably my second favorite Plankton quote besides Felicitations malefactors. 6: "Could you let me down?" 7: Code 12 scene/head enhancement clinic. 8: No reason to rip people's heads off. 9: Squid's why do today being countered by Mr. Krabs 10: Squidward finding out the obvious robot yet just getting the day off and enjoying it 11: Robo krab's monotone laugh 12: SpongeBob's obliviousness just works 13: Robo Krabs's disguises 14: What happened to your metal pants 15: Day... OOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!?!?!??!??!! 16: Heat vision FTW! 17: I don't know Mr. Krabs... I don't know. 18: Plankton's penny diversion 19: Where you goin beautiful? 20: The pole crashing on IK 21: A microphone out of his stomach... 22: Secret handshake and the national anthem... all we need is a flag.
tongue.png
23: Plankton's been doing random controls nonstop for 6.5 hours... that's some ritual. xD 24: ravioli ravioli GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI! 25: Robo Krabs's eyes bursting on fire, and monotonously yelling WHAAAAATTT is more hilarious than it should be 26: I even ate 105 black licorice jellybeans THROUGH A STRAW! 27: Keep it in this bottle for something that just made Plankton die on the inside, still hilarious. 28: Mr. Krabs has good timing 29: GASPING! 30: Plankton being the stalker that he is gets more questions right. 31: That ridiculous question at the end that only happened once probably. 32: Tartar sauce 33: On Wednesday 34: IT SAYS THE TITLE 35: Coin self destruct slot 36: Robo Krabs exploding the Chum Bucket after yelling HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP 37: All the times Robo Krabs says ouch 38: The formula nonchalantly rolls back undamaged 39: BACK HUNGRY HAND (HANS
ohmy.png
) 40: Penny's outta your paycheck. *laughing* Really?

Again you're shocked at this not being my one, well I might explain that another day. ;)

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
10/10
Great humor, great plot. Too bad they used the same formula in "Shellback Shenanigans", "Gramma's Secret Recipe", and "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy".

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This episode has a lot of memorable stuff and is probably the defining pre-movie Plankton episode 9/10.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Hmm , this is a good episode , but not as good as other s2 episodes for me, I did laugh, I did enjoy it though so I am giving it a 8 (the ending was perfect) :)

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
In another attempt to steal the Krabby Patty formula, Plankton makes a robot that looks just like Mr. Krabs. But in order to get the formula, he will have to do some odd things as part of the "secret handshake." This is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very ugly!

1.7/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
I actually prefer this over it's partner, it's a great episode with a fun Plankton plot, and funny.

8.5/10

This was an enjoyable episode. I liked a lot of this episode. I do have some complaints, but they're very minor. It's just a shame this episode got ripped off four times in later episodes.

Ranking so far:
1. Big Pink Loser (A+)
2. Dying For Pie (A)
3. Squid's Day Off (A)
4. Imitation Krabs (B)
5. Your Shoe's Untied (B)
6. Something Smells (B)
7. Bossy Boots (C)
8. Bubble Buddy (C)

Back