19a. Fools in April

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Fools In April

This episode was kinda good. The plot was nice. Squidward was kinda cruel to Spongebob, but at least he had a reason. The ending was sweet. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Great episode,Squidward finally apologizing was amazing and the entire heart and moral of the episode was nice.

9/10

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
This episode sucks 0/10

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!
Even though it's not April.
FEBRUARY FOOLS
9/10

Z-Dogg64

Floating Shopping List
Hilarious episode with a touching ending. It's filled to the brim with jokes, like "april fools, jerk", "boo, you stink!", Squidward trying to say sorry at the Krusty Krab, and Patrick chewing on the string.

BobCarotte

meep
I HATE THIS EPISODE SQUIDWARD WAS A ::DOLPHIN NOISE::ING JERK I WON'T WATCH THIS SHOW ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS EPISODE I GIVE IT A -1047/10 WORST EPISODE EVER!!!!

APRIL FOOLS! I like this episode. I give it a 7.5/10.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I hate this episode so much 0/10

just kidding I find this episode hilarious especially when SpongeBob only put in one ice cube in Tom's Drink
and when Squidward did an April fools prank to Spongebob and I also like the ending where Squidward apologize to SpongeBob and he promised not to tell anyone but Squidwards gets April Fooled

Grade:10/10

Best Character :sbx: :squidx:

Best Line: What did you do to my drink

Best Moment:Squidwards April fools prank

CyborgSea

Floating Shopping List
This is a great episode. Yes Squidward was a jerk but that's the entire point, and he gets his comeuppance for it. The plot is well thought out and the episode is funny. Overall good but not my favorite S1 episode.

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
I like this episode. The part with Squidward pranking SpongeBob always makes me feel sad, but I'm glad Squidward apologized in the end. There are also a lot of funny jokes, especially the "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK!?!?" scene.

8/10

TheWolverine

Banished
Wow tomorrow is April 1st of 2017 & it's the last day of March 31st of 2017 OK let's get to the Review

So this episode is pretty good and it has some funny jokes like Tom aggressively yelling at SpongeBob “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK!? ” I died laughing at that part also Squidward prank on SpongeBob was hilarious especially his facial expressions when he's getting hurt multiple times but later he attempts to apologize to SpongeBob for what he's done so overall this is an another good season 1 episode & giving it a -10/10 since the ending was pointless

APRIL FOOLS! It's 10/10 and the ending was great!

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Ah this episode I hate it with a firey passion... 0/10.

A P R I L F O O L S I love the episode, but it has the obvious message of don´t be a Jerk to people especially when it comes to pranks. So 8/10.

Besides SpongeBob's April Fools pranks, the jokes were pretty dull, when Squidward pranked SpongeBob, it was pretty mean but I like that the ending he apologized and then it was April Fools (a clever plot twist IMO)! 10/10

Leilaberns

Baby Clam
This is another episode I watch every year on the holiday. The episode itself isn't fantastic, but I still quote the jokes to this day. My favorite is the "Couple of ice cubes" one. I've never been a big prankster, so having an episode like this that I can quote for April Fools Day instead of actually making a prank is good.

I love this episode a lot. The ending is great. It's so much fun, and it's a great episode for Squidward's character to shine.

nobody

Imitation Krab
One of the worst SpongeBob episodes in my opinion. And I'm not kidding even if it's not April Fools.

Since I already typed my review, you can read it here. 0.8/10

Back