190b. Tutor Sauce

Jerry

404 - Jerry not Found
Tutor Sauce was great! I really loved the animation and how Mr.Krabs was pretty nice and showed him willing to help the people he loves. The jokes were pretty funny and I loved that McDonalds reference. The ending and gary scene was funny as well. 9/10

Leedles

Leedle
One of the funniest episodes we've had in a while. The face was pure gold. Every single gag was well timed and perfect. Upgrading it to a 10/10 cause it was truly amazing

Tutor Sauce was great! I really loved the animation and how Mr.Krabs was pretty nice and showed him willing to help the people he loves. The jokes were pretty funny and I loved that McDonalds reference. The ending and gary scene was funny as well. 9/10

There was a McDonalds reference?

Cha

I love SBM
My favorite of the two definitely!

Well know we know why Pearl isn't in Boating School. I thought that Mr. Krabs wanted to save money for it and I was right. Mr. Krabs helping was nice and I'm surprised he stayed calm. He even gave Pearl money without thinking twice! Literally Krabs is the only person who can stand up to SB and be chill about it. That game simulator part was Gary was pretty fun too. Dang cops man, they always ruin the fun. I feel like it could have more gags than the KK being destroyed, but I think they handled it nicely. Plus what was with Squidward in this? First he pours salt on Mr. Krabs eyes and then hits a customer with a spatula.

The "married to my job" line, the arcade game and Mr. Krabs' friendliness stood out to me above anything else. This is probably one of my favorite season 9 episodes so far, it was nice at best.

to add:

BEARY JR. IS BACK!

Oh and I think the arcade place from The Cent of Money.

Jerry

404 - Jerry not Found
Big Potato Leedles said:
One of the funniest episodes we've had in a while. The face was pure gold. Every single gag was well timed and perfect. Upgrading it to a 10/10 cause it was truly amazing

There was a McDonalds reference?
Yep.

This episode was pretty dang funny. I laughed at a lot of the jokes. Like with the boating simulator and the double roundabout. "I'm married to my job". XD. This was probably my second favorite S9 episode besides Lost in Bikini Bottom. 9/10

Lemonaise

Imitation Krab
This episode was great. I'm glad they only made a few jokes about Mr. Krabs being cheap. I also found that no characters seemed unlikeable. The crashing into the Krusty Krab gags were predictable, but the good visuals mixed with the witty dialogue makes this a good episode.
9/10

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I love the fact that the show is back to it's former glory. Tutor Sauce was great being full of hilarious scenes and great visual gags. If this is a sign as to what's coming out of this new era of SpongeBob, then consider me on board!

ScumBob

sicko m0de
This was definitely a good one. I obviously wasn't expecting it to be like the earlier seasons (1-3), I was just expecting a funny grand episode (however, I should say that this felt like a redone season 4 episode). The jokes were well timed and very clever. And the animation is much better than usual. Also, what's up with Squidward in this one? LOL

7.5/10

Jekuma said:
"Would you like fries with that"
how is that a mcdonalds reference

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

I have to say, I was having doubts for this episode, but once I watched it, it made me laugh a lot! XD I rarely laugh at SpongeBob episodes, but this episode had a different feeling. Definitely better than LiBB. 10/10

Back