abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Interesting episode... reminds me of prehibernation week
I'm pretty sure they slipped a Lord of the Rings reference in there
Decent episode... I enjoyed it I guess

Cha

I love SBM
I'm glad it didn't turn out as strange as when I first saw the pictures from the episode. Can't believe we saw the robots from House Sittin' For Sandy back. I really believe they teased us on the one part where Sandy passed out from the chum. They almost made it out as if SpongeBob was actually going to give CPR. That reminded me of Bubble Troubles and Patrick's Staycation. Oh, and I liked seeing Sandy's cousins. I'm glad we saw Plankton too. I would give this a 4.5/5

hasfarr

your mom
This episode was fun to watch. I thought of it as a part 2 to Pre-Hibernation Week. The same thing happens, essentially: Sandy wants to do a bunch of EXTREEEEEEEEEEEME stunts and makes SpongeBob help her. Eventually, he gets tired of it and tries to stop it. The humor was funny, and it was enjoyable seeing SpongeBob and Sandy have to go through all these crazy stunts. Now, the twist at the end (which I won't reveal) was pretty unexpected. All in all, a 9/10, a great way to start season 9.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
This episode was fun to watch. I thought of it as a part 2 to Pre-Hibernation Week. The same thing happens, essentially: Sandy wants to do a bunch of EXTREEEEEEEEEEEME stunts and makes SpongeBob help her. Eventually, he gets tired of it and tries to stop it. The humor was funny, and it was enjoyable seeing SpongeBob and Sandy have to go through all these crazy stunts. Now, the twist at the end (which I won't reveal) was pretty unexpected. All in all, a 9/10, a great way to start season 9.
Hopefully season 9 stays that way. =]

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
vlcsnap2012072221h25m18.png

I laughed :D

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
IMO, this episode wasn't as awesome as Extreme Spots, but it did some funny moments like Patrick's cameo and the ending. 9/10

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Solid ep. The robots from House Sittin' For Sandy were a nice continuity reference. But, again, the episode felt like a montage of gags stretched out into an episode. The opening scene was nice and I liked how it was set at night. The gags were all nice, and I loved the part where Spongebob returns to Sandy's house to find that she's using her robots to help her win the records. Lots of good visual gags, and they were all funny. I loved how Patrick appeared for literally fifteen seconds just to screw up SB and Sandy's stuff, too. :P The hints of Spandy in the ep were....Interesting. Like when it looked like SB was about to preform mouth to mouth resuscitation but just gave her the Krabby Patty instead, and how Sponge cries about how he doesn't want to lose her. Anyway, this was a good episode.

It's cool that we finally got an episode that combines Sandy's Science and Extreme traits as well.

8.5/10. Solid.

Dazed

Floating Shopping List
Sandy sawing her tooth off made me cringe a little. O_o But overall, I enjoyed the episode. Totally didn't see the ending coming either. Lol. These were broken years ago. :P

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
  • The opening scene at the Krusty Krab seemed kind of pointless. It was a generic “Squidward yells at Spongebob for no reason” moment. It does fall into place further in the episode where Spongebob takes the Krabby Patty back out of his wallet, but I actually think they could have got away without showing him putting it in there in the first place. I mean, it wouldn't be particularly unusual for Spongebob to carry a Krabby Patty around in his wallet … not to the point where they needed a scene to set it up.
  • Anyway. After a somewhat dull first minute, the episode picked up considerably. I immediately liked the idea of Sandy trying to break world records. It made a nice change from “Sandy is a boring scientist character” and I loved the name of the record book and the records in it – particularly “Holding Breath Above Water: 4 Days”.
  • It was fun watching all the record attempts after having played the accompanying game to this episode on Spongebob.com. Everything kind of fell into place.
  • “What? Spongebob! I need photographic proof of my amazing deeds!”
  • Rubber band ball made from actual rubber bands = me gusta.
  • “Oh, the artificial humanity!”
  • Sooo … yeah. I really liked this episode. Sometimes when I'm reviewing episodes I feel like I'm grasping at straws, and finding funny parts is a needle-in-a-haystack job, but this episode was actually funny. I kept forgetting to make notes because I was enjoying it so much.

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

Floating Shopping List
Great episode. I thought it was going to be strange, due to that photo seen earlier, but I really enjoyed it. 9/10

I agree, it was a slight reminder of Pre-Hibernation Week, but Sandy is trying to beat sea records. Even if some of the scenes were gross, it was still funny. The book title was great. :P The ending was one of my favorite parts due to its twist.

cwn

Porous Freak
A good start to season 9. It was good to see Sandy's cousins. 9/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I really liked it. The only part I didn't like was the science. I'm not a big fan of Sandy's science character. I like her extreme better. I'd give it an 8/10.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Pretty adequate episode, I liked certain parts though, like when Sandy and SpongeBob ask Plankton for the chum and he says "Well, it's your funeral." :lol: And I thought it was cool how the robots helped them out. It's funny how Sandy's cousins are woodchucks and she was chucking them. I don't feel the opening at the Krusty Krab was necessary, either. And this episode was too similar to Pre-Hibernation Week, but hey, it was still not too bad. 6.5/10

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
It was a great way to start Season 9. :) I liked how the robots made a return, and we got to see more of the extreme ports Sandy than the scientist Sandy. The Krusty Krab opening wasn't really needed, as it had nothing to do with the rest of the episode (except the moment where SpongeBob tried to revive Sandy). It's definitely one of the funniest new episodes I've seen in a while, :)

9/10

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Guiness O'Ripley. Haha.
Sandy's face on Spongebob's helmet. I love the faces they can draw.

I feel like I was watching part 2 of pre-hibernation week without the hibernation.

Back