16b. The Paper

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I think people overrate this episode because of how rare it is. It's a good episode, and I like what it does with the SpongeBob-Squidward dynamic. I like The Paper, but I don't love it as much as everyone else seems to. I doubt it would get as much attention if it wasn't so rare.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
HarryPotterLives said:
I think people overrate this episode because of how rare it is. It's a good episode, and I like what it does with the SpongeBob-Squidward dynamic. I like The Paper, but I don't love it as much as everyone else seems to. I doubt it would get as much attention if it wasn't so rare.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
WHY? OH, STARCLAN NEPTUNE, WHY?

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: The Paper

This episode was terrific. The plot was nice. I liked the aspects of the paper. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Surprised they were able to get so much comedy out of this simple premise. I don't like it as much as Opposite Day but still very, very good.

8/10

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Solid episode, basic premise and a lot of fun. This episode should play more often.

7.5/10

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
10/10
I have always loved this episode because it shows that even with something as boring as a gum wrapper, you can still have fun, meaning that SpongeBob is so fun and creative he has an entire episode of him doing awesome and entertaining stuff with a piece of paper.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
My FAVOURITE episode!!! How can I not give this a 10!!! This episode DESERVES a 10 ! I love it, it never gets boring, iss so entertaining and funny! Many quality and good quotes and again even the ending (which is unfair for Squidward) it's so funny too!!! ''Does anyone have sunscreen?'' :P I can't even explain how much I love this episode...Everything goes well for me, even the title card music is good...nothing bad..for me...even the scene that Squidward gives all of his stuff (even though SpongeBob wants just his t-shirt) he's so funny....this episode just can't get boring for me....it's always so fun to watch! You already know the rate....10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Negative Nancy

Flying Dutchman's Sock
It's a shame this episode doesn't get more airings on TV thanks to the pairing! It's a simple premise that goes a really long way thanks to the execution.

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
I think the episode show the creativity of the writers who wrote it. I like how Squidward towards the wants the paper so bad, he finally gets it, and he can't do any of the things SpongeBob did with it.

Episode rank: 9.8/10

Favorite scene: SpongeBob JunglePants

Back