165a. House Sittin' For Sandy

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I hate this episode as much as Jimmy from Ed Edd n Eddy. Its a bland rip-off of Wormy.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I like the episode, the plot was decent, jokes were good, and when I 1st saw this I really liked it! Not too bad....

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Bland, saltine crackers kind of episode. Not much to talk about here except that it was a throwaway episode with not much happening in it and a lot of the humor falls flat because the episode is dragged out way too long. This would have worked much better as a 7 minute episode IMO. It's also weird how SpongeBob could breathe that long in the treedome before he needed his helmet. Wonder what that was about. Hmmmmm.....plothole perhaps.

4.7/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
I think this episode is one of the weakest season 8 episodes but It's still a good episode. It's not bad as people says actually. I don't think It's a great episode because there were some flaws in this episode. This episode rips-off Wormy episode, which is a funny episode (Please don't kill me MMM) and I think Wormy is way better than this episode. I hated Sandy in this episode because when she returned to her house with her ray gun, I thought Sandy is going to kill SpongeBob and Patrick in this episode but she just used her ray gun to fix everything in her house because she wanted SpongeBob and Patrick to destory her house, so she can test her new invention. WHAT? Are you serious Sandy? Also some parts were boring but I still think It's a good episode. Some parts made me laugh like the calculator burning up, SpongeBob drying up, Patrick acting like a dog, robots destorying everything in Sandy's house and the ending. Also I enjoyed watching the part when Sandy fixed everything in her house. 7.5/10
Never mind this post, I think this episode is stupid now and It's really uncreative. 4.5/10

Kerdem

Banished
I think this episode is one of the weakest season 8 episodes but It's still a good episode. It's not bad as people says actually. I don't think It's a great episode because there were some flaws in this episode. This episode rips-off Wormy episode, which is a funny episode (Please don't kill me MMM) and I think Wormy is way better than this episode. I hated Sandy in this episode because when she returned to her house with her ray gun, I thought Sandy is going to kill SpongeBob and Patrick in this episode but she just used her ray gun to fix everything in her house because she wanted SpongeBob and Patrick to destory her house, so she can test her new invention. WHAT? Are you serious Sandy? Also some parts were boring but I still think It's a good episode. Some parts made me laugh like the calculator burning up, SpongeBob drying up, Patrick acting like a dog, robots destorying everything in Sandy's house and the ending. Also I enjoyed watching the part when Sandy fixed everything in her house. 7.5/10
Never mind this post, I think this episode is stupid now and It's really uncreative. 4.5/10
Then We Can See This One In Your List In The Near Future.

More

VIP
I found this episode pretty underrated. It's kind of a guilty pleasure. The plot takes a long time to get started but I kind of found it the slightest bit interesting to know more about the tree dome. Patrick is a jerk but he doesn't affect the plot that negatively. The conflict in the end was shoehorned but had the unpredictable feel. SpongeBob wasn't wearing a helmet but the animators fixed it. Sandy's reasoning makes sense. The sundae joke was pretty funny. Plus there's a Spandy hint.

6.5/10

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
I don't think I'm exaggerating when i say literally nothing happens in this episode. The plot starts halfway through the episode, and most of it is the characters walking around, and looking at Sandy's treedome. I hate to say it, but this whole thing reminds me of the first part of House Fancy.
:nono:

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: House Sittin' For Sandy

This episode was terrible. The plot was really bland. Spongebob and Patrick were acting stupid, and it really bothered me. There were one or two funny jokes. 3.5/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
This episode is one of the most boring and forgettable episodes out there. Nothing really happened until the 9 minute mark, and the plot wasn't that original. I'm sure that they could have done a better premise for house sitting, but this was just a very long and dull episode, and it was poorly executed. Spongebob and Patrick also were fairly unlikeable in this episode because that didn't act stupid in a good way, but rather an annoying and oblivious way. Spongebob getting dried out was really disturbing and it made me uncomfortable. At least it is not its sister episode *shudders*. The ending was pretty interesting, though, and there were a couple funny jokes, like the calculator burning up and the sundae joke.

3/10

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
This episode is nothing but filler, so I can't say much about this episode, not funny, so boring, pretty much fell asleep throughout this entire episode.

1/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Definitely one of the most boring S8 episodes. It didn't really have much jokes and the ending was pretty bad. I honestly liked the twist though, so 3/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Wow. This episode, what can I say there is literally nothing of interest happening in this episode, it is just so boring. If you asked me what is the most boring episode of SpongeBob this would be up there with Accidents Will Happen and The Play's The Thing seriously! At least the other 2 episodes I mentioned tried to make jokes, this one just didn't the writers just spent the least amount of effort on this episode nothing interesting caught my eye even when the robots went somewhat sentient. I have to take points off this episode being lazy but also the fact that who would want an episode in a cartoon about house-sitting, especially SpongeBob! Boring plot, boring characters, boring episode. What more could be said?

3.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Probably one of the most boring episodes of a boring season. There isn't even an attempt at a plot and the humor is some of the most minimal I've seen in this show. At least this one have the decency to only be 11 minutes. (I'm looking at you SpongeBob, You're Fired)

3/10

A very forgettable episode. I honestly don't remember too much of it myself. It doesn't have much focus on the story. But it does have decent comedy. I don't like it, but I also don't dislike it.

Ranking so far:
1. The Hot Shot (A+)
2. Frozen Face-Off (A+)
3. Drive Thru (A)
4. Ghoul Fools (A)
5. Mooncation (A)
6. Mermaid Man Begins (B)
7. Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation (B)
8. Plankton's Good Eye (B)
9. Walking the Plankton (B)
10. A Friendly Game (B)
11. Sentimental Sponge (C)
12. A SquarePants Family Vacation (C)
13. Accidents Will Happen (C)
14. House Sittin' For Sandy (C)
15. Sweet and Sour Squid (C)
16. Barnacle Face (C)
17. Squidward's School for Grown-Ups (C)
18. The Googly Artiste (D)
19. The Other Patty (D)
20. Patrick's Staycation (D)
21. Oral Report (E)
22. Pet Sitter Pat (F-)

Back