15b. Suds

PinkPearl

insert title here
Wumbologist said:
It was a ok episode.
This is probably the dumbest episode ever... that I watched over my past years of SpongeBob experience. My rewatchability is extremely low.
Yes, the ending was the only funny thing :) that I watched.
I'm not sure you're around anymore, but I wonder if your opinion would change after seeing some of the later episodes. I saw it for the first time in a long time today and it was everything that made early Spongebob good. The plot was simple but funny, Patrick was dumb but not overly stupid, Mr. Krabs was actually a nice guy (but still freaks out when all his customers leave), and Sandy served as a good character as well. 9/10 for me.

pop_princess said:
I'm not sure you're around anymore, but I wonder if your opinion would change after seeing some of the later episodes. I saw it for the first time in a long time today and it was everything that made early Spongebob good. The plot was simple but funny, Patrick was dumb but not overly stupid, Mr. Krabs was actually a nice guy (but still freaks out when all his customers leave), and Sandy served as a good character as well. 9/10 for me.
He is not around anymore but I'm not too shocked that's his opinion yet I can't put into words why this is

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Classic episode. The jokes are well handled and SpongeBob, Patrick and Mr. Krabs have good characterizations. Patrick is actually likable and feels like a friend even though he is a lousy doctor. Very funny. Also that live action bit, I love it.

9/10

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
Good, but overrated. The sponge treatment was funny, but there wasn't much other stuff I enjoyed, so a 7/10

Last edited:

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode is so good, I really liked that they used ''Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy'' as the theme title card, I liked their moral here on the ending...also, the way SB got sick was logical...if it was on s7 it would be something illogical...as someone said earlier, all character were in character xP , Sandy was funny, I liked that quote...some funny quotes as well...9/10

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
This one just aired, and i gotta say, we need more Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy episodes. They're so rare now. They're always fun though. A lot of dynamic there. A stellar episode in the Suds, by the way

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
Kind of an unpopular opinion but I didn't really like this episode. It did have some funny jokes and I liked SB's frozen house but it was just kind of dull until the end and I didn't really like Patrick in it. 6/10

TheDivertRealm

Floating Shopping List
Suds feels too bland in my opinion. Sure, there were a bunch of jokes, but a few didn't make sense, were unnecessary, or just cheap slapstick. I liked the third act, but one of the main reasons I gave it the rating is SpongeBob's ugly design when he's sick. Since I'm not a fan of dumb characters, Patrick can feel like a jerk occasionally but otherwise, fairly annoying. In all, a good portion of this episode is boring to me. Nothing special is said in this episode. Also, it doesn't make sense that an open refrigerator can freeze the entire house.

3/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
doyouwantoptions said:
Suds feels too bland in my opinion. Sure, there were a bunch of jokes, but a few didn't make sense, were unnecessary, or just cheap slapstick. I liked the third act, but one of the main reasons I gave it the rating is SpongeBob's ugly design when he's sick. Since I'm not a fan of dumb characters, Patrick can feel like a jerk occasionally but otherwise, fairly annoying. In all, a good portion of this episode is boring to me. Nothing special is said in this episode. Also, it doesn't make sense that an open refrigerator can freeze the entire house.

3/10
This is a good review of Patrick's Coupon.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
This is a good review of Patrick's Coupon.
LOL! It's actually true too (outside of the Spongebob sentence and the last sentence of course).

doyouwantoptions said:

3/10

If you can't stand Spongebob's design here, have fun watching To Love a Patty, The Splinter, and The Battle of Bikini Bottom lol.

This episode represents most of SpongeBob Season 1. Funny, good plot, good execution. I also like some of the things SpongeBob did when he was sick.

Ranking so far:
1. Employee of the Month (A+)
2. SB-129 (A+)
3. Sleepy Time (A+)
4. Pickles (A+)
5. Pizza Delivery (A+)
6. F.U.N. (A)
7. Plankton! (A)
8. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (A)
9. Sandy's Rocket (A)
10. Karate Choppers (A)
11. Help Wanted (A)
12. Culture Shock (B)
13. Boating School (B)
14. Bubblestand (B)
15. Suds (B)
16. Scaredy Pants (B)
17. Home Sweet Pineapple (B)
18. Hall Monitor (B)
19. Jellyfishing (B)
20. Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost (C)
21. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (C)
22. Jellyfish Jam (C)
23. Tea at the Treedome (C)
24. Opposite Day (C)
25. Ripped Pants (C)
26. Reef Blower (C)
27. The Chaperone (C)
28. Nature Pants (C)
29. MuscleBob BuffPants (D)
30. Squeaky Boots (D)
31. I Was a Teenage Gary (E)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
I like this one. The characters are well-written and likeable, and Patrick got some pretty good moments here too. It's funny seeing Patrick's attempts at curing Spongebob. It's not the most memorable, but it's solid and funny all around. The ending is classic too.

Good episode (7/10)

1. Pizza Delivery (10)
2. SB-129 (9)
3. Opposite Day (9)
4. Pickles (9)
5. MuscleBob BuffPants (9)
6. Sleepy Time (9)
7. Help Wanted (9)
8. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (8)
9. Plankton! (8)
10. Sandy's Rocket (8)
11. Employee of the Month (8)