159. A Squarepants Family Vacation

Bmv277

SoBob RetroPants
definitely the best of the "x character talks about a wacky vacation with some slides" episodes that took a little bit up of this season, i give it an 8.5 out of 10
theres something so simple yet great about the swaps from cozy to engaging the episode runs with, making sure the episode isnt constant action but not a slog either
a little to my surprise, patricks inclusion dosent dampen the episode either, he acts perfectly in character without being obnoxious
great episode, would definitely watch again

ps the road song slaps

Jovanaspongebobfan88

Moby Dollar
I love this special so much.I Love the road song so much, it's such a good song for roadtrips.I liked the playground scene,and I also love when spongebob played the road song on the whistle,That part was so good.And also I liked the above road song.This episode was the best episode ever 10/10

I love this special so much.I Love the road song so much, it's such a good song for roadtrips.I liked the playground scene,and I also love when spongebob played the road song on the whistle,That part was so good.And also I liked the above road song.This episode was the best episode ever 10/10
agreed one of the actual best season 8 episodes and top 10 funny episodes
  1. Frozen Face Off (10/10)
  2. A Squarepants Family Vacation (10/10)
  3. The Hot Shot (10/10)
  4. Oral Report (9.5/10)
  5. Drive Thru (9.5/10)
  6. A Friendly Game (8.5/10)
  7. Squidward's School For Grown Ups (8/10)
  8. Sweet And Sour Squid (7.5/10)
  9. Sentimental Sponge (7/10)
  10. Accidents Will Happen (6.5/10)
  11. The Other Patty (6/10)
  12. The Googly Artiste (1.5/10)

Jovanaspongebobfan88

Moby Dollar
agreed one of the actual best season 8 episodes and top 10 funny episodes
  1. Frozen Face Off (10/10)
  2. A Squarepants Family Vacation (10/10)
  3. The Hot Shot (10/10)
  4. Oral Report (9.5/10)
  5. Drive Thru (9.5/10)
  6. A Friendly Game (8.5/10)
  7. Squidward's School For Grown Ups (8/10)
  8. Sweet And Sour Squid (7.5/10)
  9. Sentimental Sponge (7/10)
  10. Accidents Will Happen (6.5/10)
  11. The Other Patty (6/10)
  12. The Googly Artiste (1.5/10)
Im also glad you like that one as mešŸ˜

TiredandFeathered

Earlā€™s Revenge
Great episode in my opinion. The first half really shows Aaron Springer's mastery of subtle humor, like Patrick being called luggage and the whole discussion when they get to the car mechanic is hilarious. I can find why people might find this boring, but I found it really funny. The second half is a really funny buddy comedy adventure with SB and Pat in the trench and its never too serious or anything and still filled with good gags like the tourist trap one and how they just ignore SB's parents while they do a reprise of the road song. Maybe the opening is a little repetitive and it feels a bit artificially extended at times, but still a neat episode. 8/10

Jovanaspongebobfan88

Moby Dollar
Great episode in my opinion. The first half really shows Aaron Springer's mastery of subtle humor, like Patrick being called luggage and the whole discussion when they get to the car mechanic is hilarious. I can find why people might find this boring, but I found it really funny. The second half is a really funny buddy comedy adventure with SB and Pat in the trench and its never too serious or anything and still filled with good gags like the tourist trap one and how they just ignore SB's parents while they do a reprise of the road song. Maybe the opening is a little repetitive and it feels a bit artificially extended at times, but still a neat episode. 8/10
I also like that episode

zerocool

Giant Clam
I contemplated giving this one a good rating but no. The episode was just boring, and that's what essentially made this episode bad for me. In the middle part of this episode, nothing happens and outside of SpongeBob's parents, we barely see much of SpongeBob's family. Appalling episode. 1/10.

Back