159. A Squarepants Family Vacation

Homie

get outer my space!
I just watched this one. The design of the Great Barrier Reef was really cool and the song was surprisingly nice, though it took awhile to grow on me.

I really like this episode. The road song is in my head. We know SpongeBobs moms name. Funny lines and stuff. Also SpongeBobs mom and dad got to work after they left...anyway 9.5/10

Kerdem

Banished
BORING AS HELL! STUPIDEST PLOTLINE EVER! Beginning Is Nothing More Then a Time Filler.The Only Thing Happens They All Said ''This Sounds To Good To be True'' For They're Favourite Things.That Would Scene The Car Goes Mall,Races And Space Are Just Stupid As Patrick In ''Stuck In The Wringer'' And Pointless As a Broken Wire And Just ANNOYING.Jokes Are Lame They Don't Even Tried To Laugh Someone.Also Songs Are Absolutely TERRIBLE.Gift Shop Moment Is Just Stupid Like Rest Of The Special.It Only Shows How Stuoid Spongebob Is.And Now The Worst Part : THE ENDING.Season 8 Has a Problem About The Endings.Because Most Of Them Are Horrible Even Though the Episode Was Good.Why They Didn't Finish the Slayt? An Why They Didn't Show What Happens When They Watched It? WHY? It Is No Different For me Then Spongebob You're Fired.Beacuse Its Just Pointless And Boring As Spongebob You're Fired.Its One Of My Least Favourite Specials.Not Just One Of My Least Favourite Specials Its Also One Of My Least Favourite Episodes Ever!!! 1/10

MasiHosseini

Moby Dollar
Season: 8

Episode: A Squarepants Family Vacation

This episode was decent. I liked the plot (most of it was just filler, though). There were few funny jokes. 6/10

BobCarotte

meep
Kerdem said:
BORING AS HELL! STUPIDEST PLOTLINE EVER! Beginning Is Nothing More Then a Time Filler.The Only Thing Happens They All Said ''This Sounds To Good To be True'' For They're Favourite Things.That Would Scene The Car Goes Mall,Races And Space Are Just Stupid As Patrick In ''Stuck In The Wringer'' And Pointless As a Broken Wire And Just ANNOYING.Jokes Are Lame They Don't Even Tried To Laugh Someone.Also Songs Are Absolutely TERRIBLE.Gift Shop Moment Is Just Stupid Like Rest Of The Special.It Only Shows How Stuoid Spongebob Is.And Now The Worst Part : THE ENDING.Season 8 Has a Problem About The Endings.Because Most Of Them Are Horrible Even Though the Episode Was Good.Why They Didn't Finish the Slayt? An Why They Didn't Show What Happens When They Watched It? WHY? It Is No Different For me Then Spongebob You're Fired.Beacuse Its Just Pointless And Boring As Spongebob You're Fired.Its One Of My Least Favourite Specials.Not Just One Of My Least Favourite Specials Its Also One Of My Least Favourite Episodes Ever!!! 1/10
Why do you capitalize every word? It seems like an awful lot of extra work, doesn't it? Back on topic, I think this episode was OK. I give it a 7/10.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Eh, it's an alright episode. Of course it's got funny moments, but it's got a bit of unredeemable moments as well. The ending really got me, but it wasn't too bad, to say the least... 8.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
It was painfully obvious they were stretching for time on this one. The first-half was painful but the second-half was decent and kinda fun so it at least surpasses SpongeBob, You're Fired by a lot.

5/10

This episode wasn't the worst vacation episode (that achievement belongs to Patrick's Staycation), but it wasn't the best either.

Airdate: November 11, 2011

jack_of_all_traids said:
This episode wasn't the worst vacation episode (that achievement belongs to Patrick's Staycation), but it wasn't the best either.
I still stand by this, but I feel like this episode actually has a few good moments. I think that some of the jokes are good, the plot is decent, and the Road Song is just okay. Overall, not bad, but not great.

Ranking so far:
1. The Hot Shot (A+)
2. Frozen Face-Off (A+)
3. Drive Thru (A)
4. A Friendly Game (B)
5. Sentimental Sponge (C)
6. A SquarePants Family Vacation (C)
7. Accidents Will Happen (C)
8. Sweet and Sour Squid (C)
9. Squidward's School for Grown-Ups (C)
10. The Googly Artiste (D)
11. The Other Patty (D)