157b. Oral Report

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Isn't there a topic on this already? XD I think there was one before..

I guess I'll say it again. I thought this episode was pretty disturbing with the underwear thing, but overall it's pretty funny. I also like how Patrick's rock was set up like a classroom inside for this episode. Yeah, I agree, great way to start off season 8.

hasfarr

your mom
Isn't there a topic on this already? XD I think there was one before...
Why not another thread?

Anyways, this and "A Friendly Game" really made me laugh, especially the "Speech!" part, which I conveniently put up for you guys.

similemetaphor

Chocolate Soup
Let's hope Spongebob is finding it's way back to it's roots!
thumbsup.gif
more and more hope everyday!
thumbsup.gif

-Similemetaphor

Piper

Moby Dollar
I have never seen this episode but from that clip... I... I.... I like it!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I'll admit, that clip was funny.

Not funny enough to make me want to start watching the new episodes again, but still funny nonetheless.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
That was pretty funny. But i have no interest in watching new episodes. I'm just going to eventually going to get the seasons on DVD

Piper

Moby Dollar
Oooh! New episodes? I'm so excited I think I might poop. :l

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Yeah, well, I'm conservative when it comes to SpongeBob (despite being liberal when it comes to politics xD), so we'll see if there's anything better than this, this might be as good as it gets.

Piper

Moby Dollar
Yeah, well, I'm conservative when it comes to SpongeBob (despite being liberal when it comes to politics xD), so we'll see if there's anything better than this, this might be as good as it gets.

Save the negativity for Squidward, the seasons could be improving now the new writers got used to the job. :)

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I could upload it and send it to you, I did that for DMAP, PhilipB, and a few other people.
Hi Mr. Hasfarr! Was just wondering if you'd take up on that... I can trade a few of the newly-mastered widescreen Friends episodes in 720p HD MKV format if you want.

I'd like to see this considering people's views seem to be good... I'd like to follow another show after Modern Family concluded its second run this week. Still wish they'd go back to the old animation style they used for seasons 2 and 3 though - this is *too* realistic.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
This episode had many lols, but Mrs. Puff in underwear can never be unseen.

hasfarr

your mom
Hi Mr. Hasfarr! Was just wondering if you'd take up on that... I can trade a few of the newly-mastered widescreen Friends episodes in 720p HD MKV format if you want.

I'd like to see this considering people's views seem to be good... I'd like to follow another show after Modern Family concluded its second run this week. Still wish they'd go back to the old animation style they used for seasons 2 and 3 though - this is *too* realistic.
I'd be glad to give you more episodes, I'm just not interested in Friends. Never was a big fan of that show. :P

Back