157b. Oral Report

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
I really liked the first half, (when Patrick was trying to help Spongebob...)

Once the whole underwear thing came into play it became really dumb and kinda disturbing...

6/10

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
So, I got a chance to see this episode a while ago.

The first half with SpongeBob trying to practice his speech was okay, but then the second half was... disturbing. Did we really need that shot of Mrs. Puff in her underwear?

spongey37

Moby Dollar
It was a episode that is boring. I mean there a parts where it's funny but I just can't see it a bunch of times.

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Without Sean Charmatz, everything is better! :P Seriously though. Every episode without him as a storyboard artist is great (This, MermaidMan Begins). The art in this looks like something straight outta Season 3. The scene at Patrick's rock was one of the best things to come out of post-movie Spongebob since Spongebob's Last Stand. With such great comments like this, why wouldn't the episode get a 10/10?

Because 1/4 of the episode was unfunny underwear humor. Which isn't really humor, actually. The episode became so stupid when the underwear goggles came into play. The ending saves this episode from being 1/2 masterpiece and 1/2 crap, so it becomes 3/4 a great episode. The art will get the episode another .5 points.

8/10. Casey? Zeus? Dani? Come on, writers! Without the goggles, this could've been an excellent episode! Ugh. 1/4 of wasted potential, sadly. At least the episode could be graded on a pre-movie scale this time. Aside from the underwear, it was a call back to the days of Season 4, and maybe even late Season 3.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
The Underwear goggles was actually creative. The evil underwear scene was kind of disturbing. My favorite part when SpongeBob practiced the report with Patrick. The part when SpongeBob told the speech to the policemen. Blah bla blah...traffic light...blablabla.
It was decent.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Great way to start season 8. I liked this episode a fair amount as the underwear scenes were good/funny and Patrick's scenes as well. The plot is nice and overall a good one to watch.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
8/10 didn't like the beggining..it was boring for me the beggining..i liked the ending :P
Mrs.Puff is one of the worst.. (as saw at Demolition Doofus) so i was so excited for that she went to the jail again :)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Just a usual, bland episode. Nothing really stood out here. It's just another "Mrs. Puff getting arrested in the end" episode, but done in a way that was not good nor bad. I enjoyed the part when SpongeBob was in Patrick's rock and all those shenanigans happened, but when Sandy used the Underwear Goggles cliché, it got boring and unfunny.

I'd rate it 5.5/10, not one of the better Season 8 episodes.

Leedles

Leedle
What's with the praise for this episode? I really didn't like this episode...I didn't even like it BEFORE Mr. Enter reviewed it. It may be because I absolutely despise any episode where Patrick is a jerk, but I really didn't like this.

1.5/10

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
I honestly thought this episode was pretty funny. I loved Patrick's impression of Mrs. Puff. Although those talking underwears....

7/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Oral Report

This episode was very decent. The plot was nice, but the underwear jokes were kinda awkward. There were some funny jokes. 6.5/10

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
How not to do a boating school episode. He's never gonna get his license, so we already know what's gonna happen. We don't get many episodes like The Bully or New Student Starfish anymore, since those ones took place at Boating School, but it wasn't a Spongebob trying to get license plot. F-

Back