153a. Accidents Will Happen

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
Squidward explaining the crime was funny but one joke does not a classic episode make. 3/10

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I actually enjoy this episode a lot, especially the part when Squidward tells what happened. But Mr.Krabs is so Greedy he gets me a bit angry. But overall, its a good episode.

8.5/10

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I thought this episode was good. Haven't seen it in a while but I liked it. Very funny moments, good plot etc. Of course there are much better then this but then again, this one wasn't bad. Squidward was cool in this episode and overall, nice one for season 8.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Not the best episode, but it's entertaining. For once the gross-out humor is actually funny and I liked how Squidward faked being hurt. 7/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I like this episode, but not one of my favorites in Season 8. I like Squidward's "story" in this episode, but at least he lied. I didn't like the ending much. 8/10

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
8/10
Squidward Abuse, and liked Squidward's "story"

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This episode was okay. I liked the way they drew Mr. Krabs here. Relatively loose and fun to look at, especially for an episode this late in the game. Part where Mr. Krabs said that he got the security camera from the airport was really not necessary though. Reminded me a bit like "Krusty Towers." So far, not a bad start to this season. 6.5/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This was a pretty good episode. Squidward getting injured at work and Mr. Krabs to take care of him was very appealing, and reminded me of "Krusty Towers". Mr. Krabs taking Squidward's place as cashier was funny, and SpongeBob was in good character, and wasn't annoying at all. I also found it funny when Squidward told his fake sob story. The ending was also hilarious. There were some gross parts such as Mr. Krabs feeding the customer the greasy Krabby Patty, but this episode was still humorous and enjoyable to watch, and is a great way to start off the wonderful season 8. 8/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Accidents Will Happen

This episode was decent. It had some good jokes and i liked Squidward's side of the story. 6/10

I liked this one! Squidward wanting Geno to take care of him, and to pay to the OWS reminded me of "Can You Spare a Dime?" and the story at the end reminded me of "Krabs vs. Plankton." Squiddy was pure genius by threatening to call the OWS. It worked every time!

Krabs was a bit annoying, but there were some funny parts, such as Mr. Krabs saying that he got his surveillance camera from the airport. xD I also enjoyed the "Help Wanted" reference.

8/10 :)

Leedles

Leedle
This is probably the most meh episode. Squidward's a jerk, but he didn't enrage me. Krabs got a comeuppance, but it wasn't very strong. It's a little gross, but not TOO gross. There's some filler, but it sometimes is funny. 5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I don't like Squidward in this episode. The humor is lack luster and is kind of gross. I don't exactly remember what it was that I saw but it didn't look too pleasing. I know it was for jokes but it wasn't that funny. 2.5/10

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Season 8 is starting out better than 6 and 7. This episode is alright. Nothing special but it works.

Back