14a. SB-129

Growlie

Best Boy
I don't remember if I posted about this being one of my favorites, but it is! And I'd Love a sequel more for this really.

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
This is in my top 5 favorite episodes of the entire series. It is such a great episode and I always watch it when it comes on. My favorite part is the "alone" part and of course "FUTURE!". It also shows that Squidward really does care about Spongebob and Patrick. 10/10

After the awful excuse for an episode that was IWATG, this episode is a lot more refreshing. I loved this episode's vibe, it had so many good jokes, and the plot is weird, but unlike I Was a Teenage Gary, this time it actually works. A great episode.

Ranking so far:
1. Employee of the Month (A+)
2. SB-129 (A+)
3. Pickles (A+)
4. Pizza Delivery (A+)
5. F.U.N. (A)
6. Plankton! (A)
7. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (A)
8. Sandy's Rocket (A)
9. Help Wanted (A)
10. Culture Shock (B)
11. Boating School (B)
12. Bubblestand (B)
13. Scaredy Pants (B)
14. Home Sweet Pineapple (B)
15. Hall Monitor (B)
16. Jellyfishing (B)
17. Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost (C)
18. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (C)
19. Jellyfish Jam (C)
20. Tea at the Treedome (C)
21. Opposite Day (C)
22. Ripped Pants (C)
23. Reef Blower (C)
24. The Chaperone (C)
25. Nature Pants (C)
26. MuscleBob BuffPants (D)
27. Squeaky Boots (D)
28. I Was a Teenage Gary (E)

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I always thought this episode had an eerie tone, from spongebob and patrick looking for squidward at the krusty krab, to squidward getting trapped in what looks like a holding place or after life, not to mention the design of patrick as cavemen. Nowadays it doesnt frighten me, but still i guess it does have an eerie vibe. other than that, I appreciate the creativeness of the whole episode, with time travel, like the "chrome" scene where everything is made out of chrome. I also like the can opener gag, which still makes me laugh everytime. Over-all a pretty good episode. 8.5/10

Attachments

• Canned_Bread.jpg
    Canned_Bread.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
ghosts_of_all_goblins said:
After the awful excuse for an episode that was IWATG, this episode is a lot more refreshing. I loved this episode's vibe, it had so many good jokes, and the plot is weird, but unlike I Was a Teenage Gary, this time it actually works. A great episode.

Ranking so far:
1. Employee of the Month (A+)
2. SB-129 (A+)
3. Pickles (A+)
4. Pizza Delivery (A+)
5. F.U.N. (A)
6. Plankton! (A)
7. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (A)
8. Sandy's Rocket (A)
9. Help Wanted (A)
10. Culture Shock (B)
11. Boating School (B)
12. Bubblestand (B)
13. Scaredy Pants (B)
14. Home Sweet Pineapple (B)
15. Hall Monitor (B)
16. Jellyfishing (B)
17. Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost (C)
18. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (C)
19. Jellyfish Jam (C)
20. Tea at the Treedome (C)
21. Opposite Day (C)
22. Ripped Pants (C)
23. Reef Blower (C)
24. The Chaperone (C)
25. Nature Pants (C)
26. MuscleBob BuffPants (D)
27. Squeaky Boots (D)
28. I Was a Teenage Gary (E)
Wow, I feel like I was a little harsh with I Was a Teenage Gary in this post. It's bad, no doubt, but it's not THAT bad, jeez.

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The beginning of this episode is kind of boring, but otherwise this episode was really great! Not one of the best, but it's definitely interesting to see all the different locations Squidward ends up in. My only other complaint is that this episode isn't too funny, but I don't mind it as the plot is quite creative.

Great Episode (8/10)

Rex

Floating Shopping List
This episode is just bizarre, and I love it.

The season 1 runner up is an amazing 11 minutes. One thing I love that is never brought up is the episode's background music, lonely on the beach is one of my favorite tracks of all time. This episode is the first one to star Squidward and he had one hell of a debut. The part where Sponge and Pat try to get him to play is really funny, Its interesting too see how Squidward gets more invested in the door game than Spongebob and Patrick. The jokes are hilarious, the can opener, the whole prehistoric era scene, that weird void and of course "FUTURE" which may be my favorite Squidward quote ever to come from our favorite cephalopod. The premise works so well for Spongebob, Squidward travelling in time to all sorts of weird places, now that's cool. And lastly I like the ending how Squid appreciates the two barnacles in the end and how it does wrap around the whole Jellyfishing part of how he now technically invented Jellyfishing, funny stuff. I really don't have a lot to say about this one, it's just an extremely fun spongey adventure, another shining star for season 1 and the whole show and spoilers a more than worthy episode to be the 5th best episode IMO

14a SB-129 Best Of The Best 10/10

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
This episode is insane and I LOVE it. There are a few slow moments, especially the beginning, but other than that, what an incredible episode. I feel like it would've worked better as a special. The atmosphere is great, and it's really interesting seeing Squidward travel through all these time periods. It's really funny, and the ending is one of my favorites in the whole series. Like I said, a bit slow, but this episode really is an ethereal experience from start to finish.

Great episode (9/10)

1. Pizza Delivery (10)
2. SB-129 (9)
3. Opposite Day (9)
4. Pickles (9)
5. MuscleBob BuffPants (9)
6. Help Wanted (9)
7. Naughty Nautical Neighbors (8)
8. Plankton! (8)
9. Sandy's Rocket (8)
10. Employee of the Month (8)
11. F.U.N. (8)
12. Hall Monitor (8)
13. Scaredy Pants (8)
14. Ripped Pants (8)
15. Jellyfish Jam (7)
16. Tea at the Treedome (7)
17. Culture Shock (7)
18. Home Sweet Pineapple (7)
19. Boating School (7)
20. Bubblestand (7)
21. Mermaidman and Barnacleboy (7)
22. Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost (6)
23. Reef Blower (6)
24. I Was A Teenage Gary (6)
25. Squeaky Boots (6)
26. The Chaperone (5)
27. Nature Pants (5)
28. Jellyfishing (5)

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
10/10

My fourth favorite of this season. Humor may be a little bland, but I do like when Squidward goes into the past, that scene was funny. I also really like the visuals of this episode. For season 1, this episode's visuals are spot on! The plot is weird, but strangely good. I really love this episode!

Naughty Nautical Neighbors: (10/10)
Ripped Pants: (10/10)
Tea at the Tree-Dome: (10/10)
SB-129 (10/10)
Help Wanted: (9.5/10)
Pizza Delivery: (9/10)
Plankton!: (9/10)
F.U.N: (9/10)
Boating School: (8.5/10)
Bubblestand: (8.5/10)
Culture Shock: (7.5/10)
Reef Blower: (7.5/10)
Pickles: (7/10)
Scardey Pants: (7/10)
The Chaperone: (6.5/10)
Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy I: (6.5/10)
I Was A Teenage Gary: (6.5/10)
Home Sweet Pineapple: (6.5/10)
Employee of the Month: (6.5/10)
Opposite Day: (6/10)
Squidward The Unfriendly Ghost: (5.5/10)
Nature Pants: (4.5/10)
Sandy's Rocket: (4.5/10)
Hall Monitor: (4/10)
Squeaky Boots: (3.5/10)
MuscleBob BuffPants: (2/10)
Jellyfishing: (1.5/10)

Back