145a. Buried in Time

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: This episode is classic and very interestingly funny, but it was boring at times and the plot was kind of slow.

8.5/10

Some parts in this episode were boring but in my opinion It was a great episode. Some parts made me laugh like a lady thinking Squidward is a psychic, Squidward testing the plate, SpongeBob and Patrick playing Pretzel Pals game, Squidward saying "WE JUST GOT BURIED ALIVE, YOU IDIOTS!!", Patrick and Squidward imagining what the future would be like, Squidward and the ending. I thought Squidward was very funny in this episode. Overall, another great season 7 episode. 9/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This is one of those episodes that gets overlooked because of how bad other episodes in it's season are. Was I the only one that caught that reference to SB-129?

BrickSponge2015 said:
This is one of those episodes that gets overlooked because of how bad other episodes in it's season are. Was I the only one that caught that reference to SB-129?
What is it?

hfjs

StormTheBunnyBryat said:
What is it?
I think the reference is SB's vision of the future : where everything is chrome, just like in SB 129.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
It just felt like a SB-129 rip-off the entire time I was watching it.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Easily my favorite from the season. It's fun, has good jokes and Squid abuse that's done right. Only thing I don't like here is that it can get a little bit boring but that's only a minor flaw. 9.5/10

EDIT: Changing my rating to an 8.5/10

I really overrated this episode a ton. I still think it's a great episode with a good amount of things to like but there's a couple of dull moments and it's kind of like any Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward get trapped episodes. I don't mind Patrick eating the shaving cream because he DID mistake it for Ice Cream. It's not like he knew it was shaving cream and just ate it anyways. I see that part as a gag that is pretty funny.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Ηmm, it's a good episode , I like the plot and I really like how the imagine their futures, Patrick was actually the correct one :P the ending was so funny, I liked the scene with the plate I always crack up in that scene and also I like the scene with Mr.Krabs selling souvenirs :P but the beggining and some parts of the episode were kind of boring so I am going to give it an 8/10 :)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Interesting episode, I enjoyed it for the creativity but its concepts could've been more fleshed out.

7.5/10

Back