125a. Pineapple Fever

The Cartoon

284 posts
$7 doubloons
Not as good as I expected, but still pretty good in my opinion. I think the episode had a lot more potential than the episode showed, but there were definitely some good moments going on.

"Panicking is not advised, but recommended."

patrick2403

Friends

11,579 posts
$308 doubloons
I didn't like this one as much as I thought I would. It had a few funny moments but not too many, IMO. I actually liked "Shell Shocked" better.

Negative Nancy

230 posts
$6 doubloons
Geez, what a dissapointment. I was expecting this to be the best out of the 5 this week, but no.
Somehow they did a good job on the lame plotline in Shell Shocked, but screwed up the brilliant plotline.
As entertaining as watching an undersea animal slowly kill itself. 2/10

Spongefifi

Derpina

3,087 posts
$88 doubloons
Let me down since I was expecting so much more, but it was still good, had some funny parts. I liked Squidward, but Aaron Springer is really starting to piss me off drawing SB with those dumb cheeks >_< Overall, I'd give it a 8.3, but they could have done so much better. Let's see how Single Cell Anniversary goes tomorrow.

RedSoxFan274

Vote Democratic!!!!!!! Boston Red Sox World Champ

8,825 posts
$499 doubloons
This actually did a decent job for once. The ending was pretty bad, IMO, but other than that, I found it very enjoyable, some good funny parts in it, as well, especially the whole tic-tac-toe ordeal. O_o 8.8/10

I liked Squidward, but Aaron Springer is really starting to piss me off drawing SB with those dumb cheeks >_<
Yeah, what WAS the deal with those, they were so disgusting, ugh. O_o

Negative Nancy

230 posts
$6 doubloons
This actually did a decent job for once. The ending was pretty bad, IMO, but other than that, I found it very enjoyable, some good funny parts in it, as well, especially the whole tic-tac-toe ordeal. :p 8.8/10
That was the only part I [sort of] liked about this episode <_<

MechaWave

3,238 posts
$83 doubloons
Yeah, disappointing on my part. I give it a decimal lower than Shell Shocked: 7.4/10, as it had some moments.

I liked Squidward, but Aaron Springer is really starting to piss me off drawing SB with those dumb cheeks <_<
I hate those so much. Usually if they are overused, or used in the wrong way, which many of the newer episodes featuring him as a writer they accomplish either of those two. I like Aaron, because he was a writer for season one or two or whatever, so I expected this episode to be great, but was average.

Here's come my single-celled buddy tomorrow. :3

CartoonJazzLover

1,195 posts
$833 doubloons
Not a really good episode because of too much Squidward abuse. Not the best of the week or season (so far) either. :p 6/10. I hope next one better.

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh

4,255 posts
$132 doubloons
HOT COCOAAAAAAA....

Best line ever.

Darn..didn't have the rest on Youtube. Ah well. I'll see the rest tomorrow. If I don't get distracted again.

pakasa43

Something random

791 posts
$24 doubloons
I didnt like that episode that much,I was annoyed at spongebob's tick tack toe,and it wasnt that interesting,single cell anniversary is sooooooo better than this one