11a. MuscleBob BuffPants

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Pretty good episode... not a ton of really funny moments but still a good one like all season 1 episodes. The concept of inflateable arms is just funny in general haha

hfjs

I don't really like it. It's doesn't make much sense and it's 11 minutes of Spandy moments and SB's OOC arrogance.

AlexaStar

Floating Shopping List
I don't really like it. It's doesn't make much sense and it's 11 minutes of Spandy moments and SB's OOC arrogance.

How often do things make sense in SpongeBob anyway? :3

And what's wrong with Spandy moments?

Either way, this is a wonderful Season 1 episode. So much nostalgia.....

Cha

I love SBM
I don't really think it's full of Spandy moments personally. Maybe in the beginning they hint at it a little but still.

One of the most overrated episodes and certainly one of the worst. I found the ending part to be funny with the anchor landing on the measurer, but that really is it. Sandy was way OOC, she's usually a sweet person and SB was just... ugh. 4.9/10

Sorry but to be honest, this episode is mediocre in my opinion. It's not a bad episode but It's definetly one of my least favorite pre-movie episodes. It really bored me but It's not without funny moments either. There are a few funny parts like arm-cruncher part, Sandy signing SpongeBob to "The Big Mussel Beach Anchor Tossing Competiton" and the ending but this epsiode is mostly forgettable. 5.5/10

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode is funny, especially the part where SpongeBob is all buff and there just his head, that's my favorite part!

One of the weaker episodes of the season. It was good until Sandy just ruined it at the competition. She was overboard, plus SpongeBob should have just tried at first with other stuff, fail, THEN GO TO ANCHOR ARMS! That would've made way more sense. 5.5/10
How can Sandy ruined the episode by entering a competiton and winning it fair and square?

Back