108b. Plankton's Regular

This episode annoys me, with the fact that Mr. Krabs can't let Plankton get one customer. Why can't he be even slightly successful?

2.5|10 Overall

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
They tricked me I actually thought Plankton was getting a customer. I got dissapointed though that Karen was paying Nat to eat at the Chum Bucket but it was funny anyways.

I remember thinking "wow, I can't believe someone likes Plankton's chum o_0"

Then I saw the ending.

SpongeShine

Bomb-Selling Pirate
My score would be higher if it wasn't for Mr. Krabs. Overall, this was an average episode. 7.5/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I liked the idea of this episode, but Mr. Krabs ruined it! What's with him? Plankton finally gets one customer (and I mean just ONE little customer), and Mr. Krabs just wants to steal Plankton's glory! Why couldn't he just let it go?! Plankton actually deserves at least one customer, but NOOOO! Mr. Krabs was such a selfish cheapskate in this episode! I also hate the ending when it's revealed that Nat wasn't his customer the whole time. There was too much ruthlessness in this episode and Mr. Krabs was too much of a jerk that I ought to smack him!! 2/10 One of the worst episodes ever.

Can someone please explain to me why that stupid krab can't let Plankton ahve ONE customer?!?!?!??!?!

But other than that, this episode waso kay. Krabs stealing Plankton's recipe was very ironic :P

hfjs

Krabby won't poor Planky have ONE customer? Even when the customer is secretly getting PAID to go the Chummy Bucket? It was boring, boring, boring aside from that.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
It was hilarious how Mr. Krabs was trying to steal Plankton's formula for one costumer that was stupid Nr. Krabs should have just let one slide! Anyways it was greatly written and is hilarious! 8/10

hfjs

danny10 said:
yes i do because plankton rips off his skin and spongebob face comes off
Nothing compared to pet or pests.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
StormAllenBryat said:
Only person who likes it is me
Well, you're not the only one. That doesn't mean I like it, that just means I don't have a real distaste for it. It's not bad, it's just gross and boring.

Oh, and Plankton's Regular was horrible. I realize Plankton is the villain of the show, but to make it so that he's NEVER allowed to be happy? That's just not right.
no.gif
This and One Coarse Meal actually made me wonder who the REAL antagonist of the show is!

-5/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode has too many mean-spirited overtones for me to like it, the ending was especially cruel. I know Plankton is the villain, but he hadn't done anything wrong in this episode and he still gets screwed over. I don't know, maybe it's due to me being a Plankton fangirl, but that just feels wrong to me. And why am I supposed to root for Krabs over Plankton when Krabs is shown here to be just as bad?

Cha

I love SBM
This episode has too many mean-spirited overtones for me to like it, the ending was especially cruel. I know Plankton is the villain, but he hadn't done anything wrong in this episode and he still gets screwed over. I don't know, maybe it's due to me being a Plankton fangirl, but that just feels wrong to me. And why am I supposed to root for Krabs over Plankton when Krabs is shown here to be just as bad?
I felt especially sad when Plankton was waiting for hours for Nat to return again and wanted to become friends with him. It's like Plankton really needed a real friendship and he didn't get one. :(

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
CowBob RanchPants said:
I felt especially sad when Plankton was waiting for hours for Nat to return again and wanted to become friends with him. It's like Plankton really needed a real friendship and he didn't get one. :(
I know. :( This episode really exploits Plankton's misery and loneliness in a way that's really uncomfortable.

Back