108b. Plankton's Regular

Ocean Man

search:party:animal

Apparently, no one saw this.
blink.gif

I was able to catch it. I thought it was good. The ending was kinda crappy, though. Poor Plankton.
sad.gif

I actually didn't see the episode,, but I'm taking a guess here and saying the custemore was a fake.

I thought it was so ironic when
Mr. Krabs actually had to steal Plankton's recipe. Too bad he didn't think it was ironic...O_o

*Does all these new members posting as soo nas they join seem funny?*

Me have no Nick

Loved it. Much better than I thought it would be. That ending with Karen really surprised me. Poor Plankton!

It was good, but not great. I didn't enjoy the disgusting parts like Plankton ripping his skin off, the same happened to Spongebob. But overall it was a good and episode , I would have never guessed that
Karen was the one that made the whole thing up!
:O So that was a great ironic twist, lol

The ending was pretty funny, but overall, it was more of the same Krabs/Plankton stuff, with the same ending, even though it was a different story. I think it would be better if they really mixed it up by not always having the same result.

Yeah, I thought this was a really good episode, but probably the worst of the week so far.

I wish
he would have actually made something good
:(

Pretty good episode, reminds me the old SpongeBob, 9/10.

Me and my perverted little self watched the episode for the first time last night. God, what were some of the quotes from that episode? "Plankton's chum is my favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I LOVE CHUM!" "I can't believe somebody actually enjoys my chum."

...noticing how dangerously close chum is to a certain other word...

Ahem.

Also I didn't like the ending. It didn't work with the theme.

Me and my perverted little self watched the episode for the first time last night. God, what were some of the quotes from that episode? "Plankton's chum is my favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I LOVE CHUM!" "I can't believe somebody actually enjoys my chum."

...noticing how dangerously close chum is to a certain other word...
Yeah, I noticed that too, great joke. ;(

Capsule: http://www.sbmania.net/episodes.php?id=108b

Description: Plankton has his first regular customer, but Mr. Krabs wants him at the Krusty Krab!

I've seen this one a few times now and I actually like the episode :) It's pretty funny. Nat is a good character... I like when they use the regular fish instead of making strange new characters

They tricked me I actually thought Plankton was getting a customer. I got dissapointed though that Karen was paying Nat to eat at the Chum Bucket but it was funny anyways.

It's decent. I like episodes where Plankton has (albeit forced here) success. 6.2/10

It's OK. And I like the idea of giving Plankton a little success. 7.9/10

It was a good episode, though I noticed SpongeBob was more of the antagonist than Plankton in this episode. :P 9/10

Back