09b. Opposite Day

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Really funny episode. There's a lot of good jokes and a Squid Torture done RIGHT. It's done right because it leads to the plot and it's not done for no reason. It was opposite day to begin with and Spongebob was only pretending to be Squidward for Opposite Day and said bad things about the house because it's opposite day. Such a classic episode. 9/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Opposite Day

This episode was good. The plot was good. There was some Squid Abuse, but it was kinda Squidward's fault. There were many funny jokes. 8/10

yellowshdow forever

I AM A BABY!!!!!&#33
I didn't really like the ending (I guess I'm to attached to sponge and pat)

Not it was still great! 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This is my 666th post, this episode is the devil. If this episode of Opposite Day, then this episode is GOD. And it IS. 1000/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
1/10
Geez, not this episode. The gag's aren't funny, the animation is dull, and the characters are all OOC.

Nah, I kid. It's, as PGR would call it, a gold episode. 10/10

MrTortellini00

lame funny
The Appetizer said:
1/10
Geez, not this episode. The gag's aren't funny, the animation is dull, and the characters are all OOC.

Nah, I kid. It's, as PGR would call it, a gold episode. 10/10
You're trying too hard to imitate Nickflower :P

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Horrible episode I hate it so much, Squidward didn't deserve anything, Squidward Torture episode at its finest, WORSE THAN BOATING BUDDIES -9.5/10

Nah the episode is a classic, many funny jokes as well as the fact that Squidward could've sold the house if he didn't tell them it was opposite day and he didn't do anything to deserve sympathy

9.5/10

PinkPearl

insert title here
I just watched this, so naturally it's time to share my thoughts about it. This episode is a classic and one that always goes on in my house, even though we don't watch the show much anymore. Spongebob's misunderstandings are great and make for some hilarious moments. Squidward and Patrick are also great and prove you don't need many characters for a great episode. I love the Squidwards in the second half of the episode, too. 10/10

Best quote: "I'll tell you what's terrible! Living next to you! You are the worst neighbor in history!" - Squidward
"Wow! That's the nicest thing Squidward's ever said to me!" -Spongebob

A little thing I noticed: when S and P are trying to get Squidward to play pin-the-tail-on-the-seahorse and are doing their little jingle, Patrick tries to say "donkey" instead of "seahorse." (at least I think it's donkey, maybe it's dolphin or something, but either way it's a Patrick moment that seems to go unnoticed.)

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
UGH THIS IS TRASH, WHO WAS IDEA WAS TO MAKE THIS EPISODE 0.5/10

Grade: F-

Worst Character: ALL OF THEM!!!

Worst Line: EVERY LINE!!!

Worst Moment: EVERYTHING!!!

This was a fun episode and it had many funny moments

Grade: A

Best Character: All of them

Best Line: I'm Squidward

Best Moment: SpongeBob telling Patrick to go away