099b. SpongeHenge

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Huge problem:
Why doesn't he...I don't know...CATCH THE JELLYFISH!
Also, it's pretty bland. 5/10

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
SO FREAKING BORING! It actually has a SAD ending too! This episode will depress you!

-6348732648726/10

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I give it a -63487326487261/10. Second worst episode ever! Stupid idea!
I think it is the worst. Dear Vikings and Pets Or Pests, I hate, but I can stand them. This is...DEUUUAGH!

cwn

Porous Freak
I Was A Teenage Gary is my least favorite. The two are the two intolerable. What's so bad about Dear Vikings?

Personally, I loved "I Was a Teenage Gary". That episode was pretty imaginative and it worked, in my opinion.

This episode was trying to be "Jellyfish Jam", except it wasn't, because it was lacking much of a plot. Then, of course, it was lacking jokes. That, and like "Jellyfish Jam", Nickelodeon plays this one (or played this one), all the freaking time. It really was a boring episode, and one of the worst episodes of the show.

1|10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This is one of the few episodes where even if I were to have watched it 20 times, I still would not not be able to remember a thing about it. That's because this episode has little to no plot, humor, drama, ANYTHING! It's pretty bland. 1.5/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Ugly Barnacle said:
This is one of the few episodes where even if I were to have watched it 20 times, I still would not not be able to remember a thing about it. That's because this episode has little to no plot, humor, drama, ANYTHING! It's pretty bland. 1.5/10
Agreed! This episode is God-awful! They tried to make it funny like Jellyfish Jam, but they failed. The jellyfish were annoying as heck. This episode was plain boring, and unmemorable. Plus, what's with the ending? It wasn't funny at all. It was depressing. Even worse than some of the season 6 episodes I ever seen! Epic thumbs down for SpongeHenge! 0/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This was a dumber version of Jellyfish Jam, and Jellyfish Jam isn't exactly great to begin with.

Peterson

ʎlʇɔǝɹɹoɔ ƃuıdʎʇ ɹoɟ looɔ
Stuck in Center Parcs Whinfell Forest, England for
Oh dear, what do we have here? A boring Season 5 episode. This is the only episode where I genuinely felt bored by all of it. I don't really have anything to say about this one, mainly because I avoid seeing it on TV.

Rating: 2/10 (Because someone had to give a 2.)

Back