090c. The Krusty Plate

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Weird. It was weird, but still enjoyable. I liked when Mr Krabs saw the Krusty Krab blowing up and looking like fireworks. It was a short, so 4/5.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This is another good season 5 episode. It's a pretty good short. I love how determined Spongey is on getting rid of the spot on the plate. It sort of reminds me of Reef Blower, actually: they're both well-done short episodes about SpongeBob taking drastic measures to remove a small, insignificant thing from his sight. I'd give this one a 7.9/10

It's okay. I guess. Nothing too terrible, and it is a bit of a return to format when it comes to simplistic plot lines.

6.5|10 Overall

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
abney pointed out to me once that it looks as though they must have mixed up the title card design with the one for 'The Krusty Sponge':

2.png

PhilipB said:
abney pointed out to me once that it looks as though they must have mixed up the title card design with the one for 'The Krusty Sponge':

2.png
Everyone mixes up these epsiode, I'm sure that's a big factor.

This short was obvsiouly short and sweet, funny, everyone was in character. There is really nothing to hate about it :)

hfjs

My 1800th post and it's my opinions about this piece of crap. How lovely.

Anyways, this episode is boring and stupid, and plus, it makes no sense:

funny-spognebob-dishes.gif

But seriously, I just don't like it.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This was a funny episode seeing SB trying to clean the plate with that machine lol and the KK exploding wow...

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This one was okay. I kind of wish they had taken out the dialogue and made another short like Reef Blower, that would have made it more interesting, but for what is it's all right.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Yeah again I don't really remember this one, but I do remember there was a giant laser in it.

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode is just downright AWESOME! Not as awesome as say Sand Castles In The Sand or Planet of The Jellyfish, but still a really cool episode, and definitely one of the best of the season. 9/10.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This and "SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget" are definitely the best of the Spongebob shorts made during this season. This one itself was really funny and creative and reminded me of "The Endless Summer." No complaints about this one.

DoubleM_2000

Imitation Krab
Krabs "spontanious molecular distortion, better go see what the lads up to" classic. This is one of or even the last great episode of SpongeBob, and it's absolutley hilarious, 9.5/10, would be 10/10 but it's only a short.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: The Krusty Plate

This episode was very good. The plot was good. There were some funny jokes. 8.5/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Pretty good episode. Might have a few flaws (title card mix-up, sponge washing dishes) but at least it was nice.

8/10

Back