082a. The Original Fry Cook

SquiddlyPie

random gal
In this episode, I like the fact Squidward's hair is turning gold! But I really get angry when they think Jim is better than SpongeBob and that's what pisses me off in this episode! Overall I think it's meh or decent ! I give it a 6 out of 10! =)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I really liked this episode. We have a good story where SpongeBob has to face a new challenge he's never had to face before. I like Jim because while he's a bit of a jerk they show that he wants SpongeBob to genuinely improve and I think it's cool to see SpongeBob work really hard. We got some good backstory too and the episode is very funny.

8/10

This was an interesting episode, but wasn't too funny, I would say that the backstory and the story of this episode in general were good though. I do agree with Pinhead Larry on Jim having no character development though. 6.5/10

I'm sorry but I didn't like this one. Jim was annoying, the way they treated SpongeBob was unfair, and the whole episode didn't have much going for it. There are a few jokes, but this isn't one of my favorites.

Ranking so far:
1. The Krusty Plate (A)
2. Friend or Foe (A)
3. SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget (A)
4. Money Talks (B)
5. Picture Day (B)
6. Boat Smarts (B)
7. Rise and Shine (C)
8. The Donut of Shame (C)
9. Pat No Pay (C)
10. The Original Fry Cook (D)
11. Good Ol' Whatshisname (D)