081. Friend or Foe

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock

We find out about how Mr. Krabs and Plankton met back in their pasts. Interesting and makes sense to us how their friendship turned into sworn enemies against each other. Your opinions?

Squiddykins

take back the falls
It's a nice story of how Mr. Krabs and Plankton once used to be friends in the past, but are now enemies. To be honest, I think fighting over a secret formula is ridiculous, but that's part of the show so it's pretty funny. :P

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I liked the episode overall.. interesting story of Plankton and Mr. Krabs
The ending killed it though... them running around in circles just chasing Plankton and Karen... just sort of.. meh
Patchy is always good though :)

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I liked it. It was a great story. But the ending was horrible. Now if the ending was good, I'd give it a 8.5/10. But it goes down to 7.5/10. So that's my final score.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode wasn't that bad. It was totally awesome! But, like TheBandGeek said, the ending was just awful!

The episode was one of those "Season 5 okay episodes", however, like the majority, I thought the ending ruined what could have been an okay episode.

5.5|10 Overall

hfjs

This was a decent episode. The Spongebob part was good, except for the ending. The Patchy Plot wasn't as good, though.

Supmandude

Squog
I think the story was good and the writing between the characters but, I think there could have been a few more jokes.

Cha

I love SBM
I know most of us were shocked to hear they used to be buddies. The character development like Dylan said was needed and amazing. We finally got to know why Mr. Krabs loves money so much. It makes him feel like he's worth something. That he's not a "rag boy" or some poor kid. I thought that was pretty clever. And their perspectives towards the end show how they felt inside. I really liked that. This along with Frenemies and New Leaf really soften my heart about Krabs and Plankton together. The ending felt kinda rushed to me though. Overall, this was a nice piece of information.
9.5/10

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I always thought this episode had an interesting storyline to it. Learning about Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's shared past was something that made the story make sense, it's still pretty sad that they're no longer close friends despite working together in the past.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I quite like this episode. I thought it was interesting learning more about Plankton and Krabs' past, and that they were actually best friends. Like most people have said, I didn't care for the ending, but it doesn't ruin the episode too much for me. I still found it sweet and interesting, and good God Krabs and Plankton make the most adorable babies. <3

Back