081. Friend or Foe

This was one of my favorite Season 5 episodes. It also shows how Mr. Krabs and Plankton were once friends and why Plankton wanted to steal the Krabby Patty formula.

I quite like this one. It's a nice little backstory about Mr. Krabs and Plankton. While the episode could've used a few more jokes, it's still great for what it is and I like it.

Ranking so far:
1. The Krusty Plate (A)
2. Friend or Foe (A)
3. SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget (A)
4. Money Talks (B)
5. Picture Day (B)
6. Boat Smarts (B)
7. Rise and Shine (C)
8. The Donut of Shame (C)
9. Pat No Pay (C)
10. Good Ol' Whatshisname (D)
11. Waiting (E)

GuyAtWalmart

Banished
This is one of my favorite specials. The plot of going into someone's backstory had already been done and they still managed to pull it off. It did have some flaws though.

For starters, I'm pretty sure Karen didn't record that thing with Mr. Krabs and Plankton. I mean, she probably wasn't even a thought yet. They could've just said that one of their parents recorded it on a camcorder or something like that.
Also, the ending was not satisfying at all.a

But rest assured, it was an amazing way to kick off the season. It also had some amazing quotes that I say on a day-to-day basis.

I know this isn't a quote from the episode, but it should've been.
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99KZfOgOtu4[/media]

1. Help Wanted (10/10)
2. The Algae's Always Greener (10/10)
3. Friend Or Foe (9/10)
4. Your Shoes Untied (8/10)
5.Fear of a Krabby Patty (8/10)
6. Patrick's Coupon (7.9/10)
7. Girls Night Out (6/10)

JoeyBoi

Giant Clam
Pretty strong start to season 5. It's always interesting to see when characters' backstories get explored, especially considering this show has very little continuity. The patchy segments are nothing to write home about, but the main content of the episode is very interesting. If the episode just had a little bit more comedy, I probably would've given it a nine, but for now this was a very solid start.

Good episode (8/10)