67b. Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
Whenever someone tells me that there aren't any good episodes after the movie, I bring up this one. I think that this is the best post-movie episode. It has a great story AND great gags too. Really, what's not to love?

Also, Casey Alexander, this proves you have talent SO START USING IT!

10/10

Whenever someone tells me that there aren't any good episodes after the movie, I bring up this one. I think that this is the best post-movie episode. It has a great story AND great gags too. Really, what's not to love?

Also, Casey Alexander, this proves you have talent SO START USING IT!

10/10
Lol, actually he, along with other post-movie writers (except Mr. Lawrence, duh) isn't working on the show anymore. He moved to Uncle Grandpa.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture

This episode was great. I liked the plot. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I really enjoy this episode. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's too short. Both the episode and the film they made. This episode should have been 22 minute episode because they could have packed in a ton of things in here but that's only minor. This episode is great. 8.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I really liked the part where Squidward does the make-up of MM and BB , it was hilarious and I also liked SB saying the word ''actors'' xD , Overall for me : 8.5/10 ;)

CJO5050

Floating Shopping List
This was the episode that started Casey Alexander's animation career, and a damn good one too.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I have two problems with this episode. One, it's a bit rushed, two, Patrick's camera didn't have the lens cap on the entire time, otherwise it's a fantastic episode with an awesome story and tons of memorable jokes.

9/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
EDIT : I didn't know I make a second post over there but something I forgot to mention in the first post is that this is not the episode 67a but 67b..

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Episode VI: The Motion Picture, a fun episode, it follows the whole concept making a Superhero movie, but I doesn´t feel rushed, but it could be me and that freakout was weird. 8/10

Back