25 Days of Christmas!

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Hey!

The links are only two minute long clips. We want full. FULL. :naughty3:

I can't enjoy Nasty Patty if I only see the non-dark, normal parts of it. I have to intake the morbid. Feel the morbid, be the morbid.... ;D

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Hey!

The links are only two minute long clips. We want full. FULL. :naughty3:

I can't enjoy Nasty Patty if I only see the non-dark, normal parts of it. I have to intake the morbid. Feel the morbid, be the morbid.... ;D
which ones are two minutes? All the ones I had said they were full. Nick lied to me :\

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I'm so sorry everyone, that was completely my fault.

I fell asleep because I had been up for so long =/
Just woke up... I missed dinner and now it's 2:30 in the morning

NastyPatty2002

Dead Inspector
Abney, you sleep patterns are very worrisome.... get some sleep and then join us (at like, you know, regular US Daytime...)

But then again, you have been working really hard with this, so for that THANK YOU!! :D :D

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Lol, the "Slumber Party" story was changed into a UK-edition (trousers, crisps, colourful).

But thanks again, DMAP. They're my favorite parts.

That's pretty funny, I never noticed that before. Pants = underwear in British, so keeping your pants off all weekend does technically mean going commando.

At least SpongeBob's name still makes sense over here. Underneath his SquareTrousers he does indeed wear SquarePants. :p

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
That's pretty funny, I never noticed that before. Pants = underwear in British, so keeping your pants off all weekend does technically mean going commando.

At least SpongeBob's name still makes sense over here. Underneath his SquareTrousers he does indeed wear SquarePants. :p

Oh, I never knew that. That reminds me of an interesting facts book I once read, and one of the facts was that pants used to be a dirty word in England, which confused me a little bit, but if they were talking about underwear, then that makes more sense.

Back