Class Nickelodeon Video Ganes being rereleased on modern consoles

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Does this include Battle for Bikini Bottom? Because I kinda wanna play that game, but it's only on consoles I don't own.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
no Rugrats: Search For Reptar, no sale

Kinda sad these will just be rereleases, as opposed to remasters or something.. can't see myself buying many of these.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
The Fairly OddParents (US Only)
I'm kinda saddened by this, cuz Shadow Showdown was one of my favorite non-SpongeBob Nicktoons games. Never got to play Breakin' Da Rulez, and if this is to be believed, then I shall never be able to.

But I am SO looking forward to these re-releases/remasters! Hopefully, they'll come with implemented trophy/achievement support for consoles, but either way, it may give me more reasons to actually play my PS4.

Also hoping that the Nicktoons Unite games series gets revived via re-releases because they were AWESOME and I would LOVE to play them again in a higher-quality.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Well that’s a long list of shows I haven’t watched in years. I’ve never heard of video ganes, but as long as there’s hope BFBB’s coming to modern consoles, I’m set for life.

CheesePudding

Part Computer or Something
Can't wait for this work of art to be on Switch and PS4! (Xbox too)
snes_rocko_modern_life_p_p7hc1p.jpg

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
WAIT I JUST REALIZED

YOU CAN USE A GAMECUBE TYPE OF CONTROLLER FOR SWITCH

WHICH MEANS

I COULD POSSIBLY PLAY BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM, LIGHTS CAMERA PANTS, ETC WITH A GAMECUBE CONTROLLER FOR SWITCH

YES

CheesePudding

Part Computer or Something
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
If you have a snes classic you could probably mod it to put that game on it.
I wouldn't do that to my SNES Classic, as I'm fine with whats on it. Plus, I already own that game and can play it on real hardware.
SpongeBobfan1987 said:
Not a THQ title.
Dang. >_<

idiotsof9000

Imitation Krab
i dont really like nick games but the games that are coming are ok so i dont know how to feel.

AND IF THESE GET PHISICAL RELEASES I SWEAR TO GOD

Imitation Krab
I'd love to play Battle for Volcano Island again, I had so much fun with that game on PS2.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Would you buy a NickToons Racing sequel for the Switch? I haven’t heard good things about the PS1 version, except for it being SpongeBob’s gaming debut.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
EmployeeAMillion said:
Would you buy a NickToons Racing sequel for the Switch? I haven’t heard good things about the PS1 version, except for it being SpongeBob’s gaming debut.
I'd love to see Nicktoons racing.. guess that wasn't a THQ game though so it would have to be a new one.. which would be better anyways. Really hope that happens someday

Edit: actually I guess THQ was a publisher on the Winners Cup PC one that came out years later.. so you never know

Back