Class Nickelodeon Video Ganes being rereleased on modern consoles

Depressed Luigi

I'm proud of you guys

1,692 posts
$46 doubloons
Does this include Battle for Bikini Bottom? Because I kinda wanna play that game, but it's only on consoles I don't own.

Inactive User

Banished

272 posts
$336 doubloons
Oh BUOY :sbfunny: (something SB would say) I hope it comes for the Switch. I've been waiting for an SB videogame

MrColeslaw

Error 482: Someone shot the server with a 12 gauge

1,060 posts
$1,389 doubloons
no Rugrats: Search For Reptar, no sale

Kinda sad these will just be rereleases, as opposed to remasters or something.. can't see myself buying many of these.

TheLocalAquatic

Dear SBM...

1,590 posts
$6,833 doubloons
The Fairly OddParents (US Only)
I'm kinda saddened by this, cuz Shadow Showdown was one of my favorite non-SpongeBob Nicktoons games. Never got to play Breakin' Da Rulez, and if this is to be believed, then I shall never be able to.

But I am SO looking forward to these re-releases/remasters! Hopefully, they'll come with implemented trophy/achievement support for consoles, but either way, it may give me more reasons to actually play my PS4.

Also hoping that the Nicktoons Unite games series gets revived via re-releases because they were AWESOME and I would LOVE to play them again in a higher-quality.

EmployeeAMillion

School’s in Session!

3,466 posts
$6,145 doubloons
Well that’s a long list of shows I haven’t watched in years. I’ve never heard of video ganes, but as long as there’s hope BFBB’s coming to modern consoles, I’m set for life.

President Squidward

Banished

13,293 posts
$3,209 doubloons
WAIT I JUST REALIZED

YOU CAN USE A GAMECUBE TYPE OF CONTROLLER FOR SWITCH

WHICH MEANS

I COULD POSSIBLY PLAY BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM, LIGHTS CAMERA PANTS, ETC WITH A GAMECUBE CONTROLLER FOR SWITCH

YES

CheesePudding

42 posts
$138 doubloons
BenPaz: Act Zero said:
If you have a snes classic you could probably mod it to put that game on it.
I wouldn't do that to my SNES Classic, as I'm fine with whats on it. Plus, I already own that game and can play it on real hardware.
SpongeBobfan1987 said:
Not a THQ title.
Dang. >_<

idiotsof9000

25 posts
$135 doubloons
i dont really like nick games but the games that are coming are ok so i dont know how to feel.

AND IF THESE GET PHISICAL RELEASES I SWEAR TO GOD

dmandaboi

You will not see me again

1,849 posts
$440 doubloons
idiotsof9000 said:
i dont really like nick games but the games that are coming are ok so i dont know how to feel.

AND IF THESE GET PHISICAL RELEASES I SWEAR TO GOD
retardsof9000

Blue

21 posts
$25 doubloons
I'd love to play Battle for Volcano Island again, I had so much fun with that game on PS2.

EmployeeAMillion

School’s in Session!

3,466 posts
$6,145 doubloons
Would you buy a NickToons Racing sequel for the Switch? I haven’t heard good things about the PS1 version, except for it being SpongeBob’s gaming debut.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff member

10,953 posts

$1,959 doubloons
EmployeeAMillion said:
Would you buy a NickToons Racing sequel for the Switch? I haven’t heard good things about the PS1 version, except for it being SpongeBob’s gaming debut.
I'd love to see Nicktoons racing.. guess that wasn't a THQ game though so it would have to be a new one.. which would be better anyways. Really hope that happens someday

Edit: actually I guess THQ was a publisher on the Winners Cup PC one that came out years later.. so you never know