"The Pilot, A Mini-Movie and The SquareShorts" DVD

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
President Squidward said:
Review time since I got it at Target today for only five dollars. :krabssmirk:

I love how the cover is and all, but when you get to the actual DVD you are a bit disappointed. The shorts have some crappy audio (don't know if it's my tv or the DVD) and it bothers me that it gets cut off a second before. Also, there isn't really any previews like their used to be. :( I've always enjoyed the previews on my old Nick DVDs so it makes me sad. I also hate that since 2008 they don't even bother to have an illustration on the disc, making it look all bland.

Also, what's with the Easter Egg Gary? First, it's the movie site, now it's the DVD.

Final grade: 2/5. Disappointing.
Belive me, I got the SpongeBob Your'e Fired DVD from my local liabrary and was totally surprised about no previews(It was just a screen telling the viewer to buy Nickelodeon DVDs)

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Belive me, I got the SpongeBob Your'e Fired DVD from my local liabrary and was totally surprised about no previews(It was just a screen telling the viewer to buy Nickelodeon DVDs)
I have that DVD, so I know what you're talking about. It ticked me off seeing that as they seem to be cheap with previews now. Heck, this DVD doesn't even have a preview for Sponge Out of Water,

The Drifter

Some person.
Planktonsipssoda said:
But the Pilot that comes in DVD is the unaired one.
Here's the link to the intro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLQ8Ol31MWM

- Planktonsipssoda

OMG!! I want this DVD so badly!
I'm glad they didn't go with this one. This feels like other generic 90's cartoon intro that is easily forgettable.

Back