• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

"Kenny the Cat" premieres March 29, 7:45pm

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Kenny the Cat was great! I'll write my review on it later. But, they need to stop airing new episodes sparingly and individually like they did in 2013. It's quite annoying.

Zelda4Life said:
Kenny the Cat was great! I'll write my review on it later. But, they need to stop airing new episodes sparingly and individually like they did in 2013. It's quite annoying.
They have to air episodes this way since the only complete episodes left are "Yeti Krabs" ,"Dueling Picnics","Krabs' Army",and "SpaceBob InvaderPants" witch i'm pretty sure all those episodes were produced sometime around December 2012.

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
I SAW IT. I SAW IT. Where can I review...? (Is the epi's page up yet?)

And now for replies

But Season 9's animation style swictches back in "Yeti Krabs" and "SpongeBob You're Fired".

Actually, "Kenny the Cat" has Season 9 animation. I didn't see any similarities with Season 4 animation.

tbh / imo, i think this episode had its own style of animation. The expressions, the colors, the movement/motion, etc. I guess to go further you could even say different humor. I actually liked it, i'll tell you right now.

Also, Krabs' and Sandy's colors seemed a bit more paler than usual, was that bugging anyone else?

And wow, I'm actually surprised: an episode where Patrick and Squid (and possibly even Krabs) are minor characters, and SpongeBob and Sandy are the mains? This is like total opposite of all the other episodes i've last seen; where it's almost always in the KK or SpongeBob's house/street for 90% of the time, and Sandy is completely ignored. It was a pleasant switch, they should do it more often. I think they haven't been used together as characters much and they always make a great team; [i lost the words]...much more opportunities with them for episodes.

Also, i laughed at the part where *hurr spoiler* SpongeBob discovers Kenny still needs oxygen. Cheesy breakup/"i just found out you're cheating"-scene ripoff, anyone? xD

More

VIP
I liked the episode quite a bit, but it's not one I would go out of my way to watch again.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
I still haven't seen it yet because I apparently don't get Nickelodeon on my cable, even though I'm supposed to. =/

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Doowopasaurus said:
Oh brother, this cable company stinks!
Well, I did change my package recently, but I still think I remember watching Nickelodeon after then. I have Comcast/Xfinity.

Cosmic-Loop said:
I SAW IT. I SAW IT. Where can I review...? (Is the epi's page up yet?)

And now for replies

But Season 9's animation style swictches back in "Yeti Krabs" and "SpongeBob You're Fired".

Actually, "Kenny the Cat" has Season 9 animation. I didn't see any similarities with Season 4 animation.

tbh / imo, i think this episode had its own style of animation. The expressions, the colors, the movement/motion, etc. I guess to go further you could even say different humor. I actually liked it, i'll tell you right now.

Also, Krabs' and Sandy's colors seemed a bit more paler than usual, was that bugging anyone else?

And wow, I'm actually surprised: an episode where Patrick and Squid (and possibly even Krabs) are minor characters, and SpongeBob and Sandy are the mains? This is like total opposite of all the other episodes i've last seen; where it's almost always in the KK or SpongeBob's house/street for 90% of the time, and Sandy is completely ignored. It was a pleasant switch, they should do it more often. I think they haven't been used together as characters much and they always make a great team; [i lost the words]...much more opportunities with them for episodes.

Also, i laughed at the part where *hurr spoiler* SpongeBob discovers Kenny still needs oxygen. Cheesy breakup/"i just found out you're cheating"-scene ripoff, anyone? xD
I've also noticed that the animation in this episode is much stiffer than other Season 9 episodes too, the animation in this episode really bothers me.They should stick with the normal Season 9 animation.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I knew Kenny was a fake. I was like "Hey, if Sandy has to wear a suit underwater, why dosent Kenny have to wear one?"

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Guest said:
They have to air episodes this way since the only complete episodes left are "Yeti Krabs" ,"Dueling Picnics","Krabs' Army",and "SpaceBob InvaderPants" witch i'm pretty sure all those episodes were produced sometime around December 2012.
Stop ignoring my earlier post! :'(

Why didn't they just produce all 26 Season 9 episodes before the 2nd movie instead of taking a break at the mid point of the season?
Like they did with season 3? That way we wouldn't have 2-month gaps in between new episodes? :facepalm:

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
Guest said:
Why didn't they just produce all 26 Season 9 episodes before the 2nd movie instead of taking a break at the mid point of the season?
Like they did with season 3? That way we wouldn't have 2-month gaps in between new episodes? :facepalm:
I mean i guess maybe they wanted to try to make the SBMov1's 10 year anniversary...?

But yeah i mean if they really wanted to do production, why not some swithing shedule like "this day/week/#-of-weeks we do production, the other day/week/#-of-weeks we do episodes" but idk. When you're animationg a movie, it can take [a] year(s)...

Back