• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Top 95 WORST episodes of SpongeBob!

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
Yes, 95, because why not? Actually, it's because I counted 106 bad episodes, but 11 of them weren't bad enough for a review. I have every episode already listed, and every 1-3 days I'll go the next number. I'll also give hints for the next episode to see if anyone can guess it. So, without further ado, let's go to 95!

Rodeo_Daze.jpg

I don't absolutely hate this episode. The problem with this episode is that it's loaded with filler. 1/2 of the episode is anticipating the rodeo, with a song that isn't too bad. 1/4 of the episode is SpongeBob blowing bubble to get everyone from Bikini Bottom to his house. And the last fourth of the episode is the actual rodeo, which is pretty lackluster. The bullfrog tries to gets away, Sandy catches it, and the plot is over. That's it. I don't mind an abrupt ending, but the episode just ended right after the "climax" Though this episode is a good idea, there are just problems that ruin the episode.

Hint for next episode: This episode has a hag

Spider-man

Flying Dutchman's Sock
It's actually pretty hard for me to believe any pre movie episodes of Spongebob are on this list, unless it's I'm With Stupid (which I still love).

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to make 94. :P

The_Curse_of_the_Hex.jpg

No one talks about this episode, which is surprising because this episode seems like it would be over hated. Anyway, this episode is also boring. I forgot about what this episode was about. So, since the hagfish came at a time where the Krusty Krab is closed, so Mr. Krabs and Squidward both don't let her have a Krabby Patty. This prompts her to curse the Krusty Krab. Just because she didn't get a sandwich. In order to lift the curse. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs have to get a golden doubloon from a "deadly" eel. The climax is better than Rodeo Daze, but only a little. One thing I have to complain is why they had to have Madame Hagfish look so grotesque and ugly. It's just really distracting.

Hint: Some Seriously Stupid Alliteration

Leedles

Leedle
Just watched this episode for the first time...yeah, it really is boring. Mr. Krabs being cheap, Spongebob doing the right thing yet STILL coming off as annoying, Madame Hagfish's appearance is unsettling, loaded with filler...just really bad.

Uh...I have no idea what the next one is :P

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
Stanley_S._Squarepants_Title.JPG

The episode is so cliché. The cousin that is useless at everything is way overdone. Seriously, that's the main problem. Also, Stanley's voice is really annoying. And what happened to SpongeBob here? He is a major jerk! I know Stanley broke his spatula, but how SpongeBob reacts is so un-called for! Watching this episode is like picking a scab. The more you do it, the worse it gets.

Hint: This episode is not a masterpiece

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
The Masterpiece.

And Stanley S. Squarepants was seriously dumb. It's so light on everything.

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
The_Masterpiece.jpg

I know a lot of people like this episode, but to me, it's just really boring. So when a new restaurant opens, the Krusty Krab starts getting competition. The new restaurant's not popular because of the food, but the sculpture that kids are able to play on. Mr. Krabs wants Squidward to build a sculpture of himself so kids could play on it. I like the premise of this episode, but the way it was shown wasn't the best.

Hint: You don't want to "exaggerate" too much on this one.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Kracked Krabs.

For some reason I used to like that episode. It's weird how your opinion can change drastically in the course of a few weeks.

Back