Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Krabs in The Cent of Money

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
post-4203-0-75631100-1474105170.png

Who treated Gary worse in your opinion?

In my honest opinion Patrick treated him worse, because Gary was in very much pain.

Leedles

Leedle
In Pet Sitter Pat, Patrick was at least trying to help, albeit in a very unfunny and cruel way. Mr. Krabs had completely malicious intent in The Cent of Money.

As much satisfying was the ending of The Cent of Money, Gary's worst treatment was in that episode. :(

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Even though I think APFG is a worse episode than Cent of Money, Mr. Krabs's torture was much worse because he was doing it for money and not actually giving a care for Gary, in APFG SpongeBob was just an oblivious idiot and there was some care for Gary in the beginning.

OWM

XD
Squidward in IWATG. He didn't abuse him or anything, but he left him inside the pineapple to slowly starve and die. That is some messed up stuff right there.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I would argue it's pretty bad in The Great Snail Race, but the ending of A Pal for Gary is pretty bad too. (Honestly, the rest of the episode isn't that horrible, Gary-treatment wise.)

AngelSponge

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I think it's APFG.Spongebob was a complete a**hole toward Gary!I've always hated that episode ever since it first air,and I was 5 years old.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Come on SpongeBob in A Pal for Gary was worse than The Cent of Money. Mr. Krabs at least had motivation for what he did, SpongeBob turns into a jerk for zero reason, never learns his lesson, nearly makes Gary die, and ugh... it's such a betrayal of SpongeBob's character on so many levels.

Also I don't think The Great Snail Race is a Gary "torture" (God I hate that term) episode. SpongeBob actually learned that he pushed Gary too far and actually got his brain working for a change, it's actually a pretty powerful and funny episode that just looks a lot worse after train-wrecks like A Pal for Gary and Pet Sitter Pat. Kinda like Club SpongeBob.

Back