Who’s the strongest? Competition game! Vote!

Who is the strongest?

• Total voters

Ssj4squidward

Banished
Here’s the game. As we all know like DBZ, SpongeBob is CLEARLY a serious action show. But who’s the strongest? Jokes aside we are using who’s actually stronger. Answer genuinely. I’ll list two characters and you guys vote. Whoever wins will vs another person until crowned the champion! So who’s the strongest?
Plankton (with tech)
Spongebob
Patrick
Sandy
Mr krabs?
Squidward? Triton? GARY?!!

First up:

Mr krabs vs sandy.

They’re both super strong, but who’d win in a fight? Feel free to explain why.

Mr. Krabs doesn't have any technical skill but his sailor days, and Sandy has practiced the art of Kara-tay. Karate has rules though, and those blundering pirates had almost no control! We've seen Sandy real buff, and we've seen Mr. Krabs still has it in him. Mr. Krabs takes it by slight margin. but mostly because of his hard shell.

Mr. Krabs doesn't have any technical skill but his sailor days, and Sandy has practiced the art of Kara-tay. Karate has rules though, and those blundering pirates had almost no control! We've seen Sandy real buff, and we've seen Mr. Krabs still has it in him. Mr. Krabs takes it by slight margin. but mostly because of his hard shell.
So would you say me krabs is universal? Because sandy is canonically almost as strong as SpongeBob, who destroyed the literal universe once in the string. Mr krabs is strong but I’d give it to sandy personally. Not just because skills but I think to beat SpongeBob 40% of the time they fight in the pre movie era, she’s definitely stronger than even android 18. That’s crazy.

So would you say me krabs is universal? Because sandy is canonically almost as strong as SpongeBob, who destroyed the literal universe once in the string. Mr krabs is strong but I’d give it to sandy personally. Not just because skills but I think to beat SpongeBob 40% of the time they fight in the pre movie era, she’s definitely stronger than even android 18. That’s crazy.
SpongeBob can barely lift two marshmellows, but he is invincible to pain. SpongeBob didn't destroy a universe, but the string did. The string was easy to pull, and all he did was pull it. He singlehandedly did not wipe out existence. SpongeBob is usually seen weaker than Sandy, too. The Salty Spitoon, Ripped Pants, yadda. The anchor toss comp should give you a good idea of character's strength, though they are inconsistent.

SpongeBob can barely lift two marshmellows, but he is invincible to pain. SpongeBob didn't destroy a universe, but the string did. The string was easy to pull, and all he did was pull it. He singlehandedly did not wipe out existence. SpongeBob is usually seen weaker than Sandy, too. The Salty Spitoon, Ripped Pants, yadda. The anchor toss comp should give you a good idea of character's strength, though they are inconsistent.
Nah SpongeBob definitely destroy the universe with his own power. SpongeBob loses arms a lot so his strength will vary but you see him legit beat sandy. He’s super strong unless needed for the plot or a joke. He’s felt pain before but again only if needed for a joke or plot. SpongeBob could pull the fabric of the universe apart which is pretty powerful. We seen him lift far more than two marshmallows and send sandy flying miles away. He’s quite possibly the strongest in the show. :)

SpongeBob is quite possibly one of the most confusing characters when it comes to his actual strength

1695768406592.png

1695768747475.png

There are so many episodes where he is considered weak and then in other episodes he's really strong it makes no sense man
1695769129668.jpegIn relation to our conversation of Sandy V.S. Mr. Krabs, I just also want to point to this scene real quick. Keep in mind Mr. Krabs had his FIRST DIME in him pocket the whole time. How heavy was it? IT BROKE THE FLOOR with a screen shake and a monstrous thud!1695769378472.png1695769179458.jpeg1695769140721.jpeg

SpongeBob is quite possibly one of the most confusing characters when it comes to his actual strength

View attachment 19336

View attachment 19337
He loses arms all the times…sometimes even eats them! That’s my theory why his power level changes…thy and he literally needs to be weak for jokes,otherwise he’s pretty damn strong. Look at him and sandy fight in the early seasons.

okay so mr krabs is out now it’s sandy vs SpongeBob who wins? And I mean SpongeBob at his prime, not weakened for a gag but the dude who unraveled the whole universe and has lost to and beaten sandy many times.

I say SpongeBob wins because he can heal, and pre movie he won more then lost.

I put tied...

You know I came to the realization that SpongeBob is only strong when he doesn't realize it (referencing Can You Spare Me A Dime).

Back