What's your favorite version of Windows?

jm123mcdowell

Banished
I've always loved Windows 10, mainly because every other version hurts my eyes with the colors, Windows 10 has a nice modern look and doesn't crash. And if it does crash, the BSOD isn't so bright it hurts my eyes and gives me nightmares. Instead, it's just a modern-looking light blue screen with an emoji on it. And also, on some previews, it has a GSOD which is even better and more modern-looking. So, whaf's your favorite version of Windows?

Servo

katz stan
My Top 10:
1. Windows XP
2. Windows 7
3. Windows Vista
4. Windows 10
5. Windows 8.1
6. Windows 8
7. Windows 2000
8. Windows 98
9. Windows 95
10. Windows ME

KarateSponge

Parawhore
jm123mcdowell said:
And if it does crash, the BSOD isn't so bright it hurts my eyes and gives me nightmares.
giphy.gif

EntertainmentFanatic

Part Computer or Something
Functionality wise, and usability wise, Windows 7 as of 12/11/18, although I believe either next year or in 2020 Microsoft is going to fully stop supporting Windows 7. But my favorite one just growing up and getting a bunch of viruses on would be Windows XP. Also, the reason why I haven't upgraded to 10 yet is well, actually I have multiple times but every time there seems to be a major problem at some point and it's just obnoxious to use so I tend to revert back to windows 7 every time, and yes I've tried to remove those problems but sometimes it's just not worth all the effort.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Windows 98 will always have a special place in my heart as being the operating system I grew up with. Microsoft Plus! was a must-have for Windows 98 to get all of those nice features. In regard to modern operating systems -- I have to say I'm a Mac fan.

Vista still gives me nightmares.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I've always hated Windows 8/8.1 for the tiles that are still god-awful, imo. However, I do like Windows 10. Probably my 2nd favorite while Windows 7 is the one I like the most.

I remember having Windows 95 and Microsoft Bob. Best times ever.

Chris

Floridian
jack_of_all_traids said:
I think XP is the best, followed by 7, and then maybe 10.
Windows XP is a version of Windows that I'll never forget.

7, 8, and 10 all seem the same to me.

IWumboYouWumbo

Imitation Krab
Windows 7 all the way. I've grown in love with the user interface and all of its bells and whistles, and even today it manages to be pretty speedy. Windows XP will always have a special place in my heart though.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I'd go with Windows 7 probably. Windows 10 is similar enough but the amount of garbage that comes with it by default it pretty bad. There are some nice things from windows 10 that I like though like the dual monitors task bar so if I went back to windows 7 maybe I'd miss some other stuff

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
I always loved Windows 7 the most. tried Windows 10 and idk it may have been the computer itself but it was absolute garbage. Not a fan of the layout at all either.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
Definitely Windows XP. I used it for over 10 years because it was very reliable even when Windows 7 was already out. I stopped using it in 2015 because it was no longer being supported.

Bowlerb

Top 10 Gary Meows
Definitely XP. However, 98 and 7 are a close second.

Back