Pinned thread What was the video game you recently played?

Mikurotoro92

Dead Inspector
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception & the demo of the remake of Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz on PS4

The latter was really fun but the former had a god-awful puzzle I SPENT AN HOUR ON!

SpongeBobfan1987

"The Joy and the Laughter"
I played EarthBound on my SNES Mini (which I bought at a Toys "R" Us store upon release back in 2017).
I rescued Paula from the Happy Happy cult in Peaceful Rest Valley.
I made it to the town of Threed so far.

Mikurotoro92

Dead Inspector
I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf, X-Scape, Brain Age, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD, Nintendogs, Nintendogs + Cats, Wario Land 4, and others

I might be getting a Nintendo Switch next month

Pugs4Thugs

Gary the Snail Supremacist
Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated on Switch finally. I may start DragonBall FighterZ today, we'll see.

Mikurotoro92

Dead Inspector
I FINALLY got a Nintendo Switch!!!

I've been playing Pokemon Cafe Mix, the demo of Picross 5, the demo of Clubhouse Games (I don't have much games for it except for Ring Fit Adventure but I'm not in the mood for it right now)

Pugs4Thugs

Gary the Snail Supremacist
Just played a lot of DragonBall FighterZ yesterday, that game is fun (even though I still suck but that's okay)

Mikurotoro92

Dead Inspector
Now I am currently playing the XBOX One free weekend for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2:Grand Prix which is a surprisingly good game although the lack of representation from Fairly OddParents, Sanjay and Craig, T.U.F.F Puppy, The Wild Thornberries, Rocket Power, Breadwinners, ChalkZone, Harvey Beaks, even Dora the Explorer leaves a LOT to be desired!

If Bamtang from Peru makes a 3rd game they should absolutely add all of these IPs (and maybe remove Jojo Siwa because she's out-of-place with the rest of the characters)