Pinned thread What video game are you playing?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I play GTA San Andreas once in a while(usually once a week or so for years), GTA V usually everyday and I started playing GTA 3 yesterday and I played a bit today.
I plan to finish GTA V storyline soon(I finished 55 missions out of 80 in the main storyline) and then learn easter eggs, the map, myths, the online, etc in depth.
I want to play some more games in the future but now I want to focus on GTA V and 3

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Do solitaire, sudoku, and minesweeper count? I've also been playing a lot of Geoguessr, I'm kinda good at it ngl.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Okay I am playing GTA 3 more than I thought I would. I am playing it more than GTA V now. I still like GTA V much more but I don't know, GTA 3 is very addictive for me now. I have already finished almost 15 missions out of 70 I think.
And I also forgot to mention Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 that I play a lot

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Asphalt 8: Airborne, Asphalt 9: Legends, Madden 24, Retro Bowl, and Retro Bowl College.

(NOTE: I'm not that hard of a gamer, I just play a good variety of games that I stick to.)
Wow, I played a lot of those games... I used to love Asphalt 8 and Asphalt 9, but I haven't played them in a while (mostly because I'm busy and I'm kind of stuck at progressing in the game). I also have Retro Bowl and it's really fun as well.

Back