Show News What season is the worst in your opinion

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
For me, season 7. It simply wasn't good. There were a couple gems in there, but the bad far outweighs the good. I think season 6 had a lot more good stuff and a lot less horrible stuff. It's too bad, 7 is my favorite number...but this season is just awful.

Spongegirl1999

Goofy Goober
For me, season 7. It simply wasn't good. There were a couple gems in there, but the bad far outweighs the good. I think season 6 had a lot more good stuff and a lot less horrible stuff. It's too bad, 7 is my favorite number...but this season is just awful.
Yeah that does make alot of sense.

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
Season 6 kinda has a lot more goods then bads if you really analysis the season
No Hat for Pat (oddly wholesome episode)
Ditchin'
Dear Vikings
Sand Castles in the Sand
Toy Store of Doom
Spongebob VS. The Big One (Depending on how you look at it)
House Fancy (This episode is pretty good, it's just the toenail scene that makes it look bad, the scene was even based on a real thing that happened when they were moving sofas in nick studios)
Spongicus
Suction Cup Symphony
A Life in a Day
and the winner is..
Krusty Krushers is the best in this season

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Maybe Season 8 for me. It's the season where I personally started to not like the show quite as much.

Last edited:

SpongeyMind

Balloon Traveler
Ooh this is a semi-unpopular opinion. Why season 9A? Just the bad episodes?
I think it was a just underwhelming as the show was also making the second movie around the time, Not many episodes that are super memorable, but I do like License To Milkshake and maaybe Kenny The Cat, It didn't really end post movie with a good episode

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Season 12 probably. I like only Spongebob in Randomland in this season. I am not a fan of post sequal era but at least seasons 10 and 11 have more than one episode I really like.

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Season 12 for me. It has some episodes I enjoy but I just really dislike the direction the show went down

coft

happy hopping moron
Season 7 or 8. At least 6 still has some really great episodes (Not Normal, Krabby Road). Even most of the good episodes in those seasons aren’t really good. It’s a real boring vs. awful argument. 7 has more terrible episodes than 8 but half of 8 is really boring. If I had to choose on my life, I’d probably say 8.

Back