What Is The Greatest Spongebob Season

Weenie bob

Part Computer or Something
I have been Wondering When Sponge bob Was Golden 1999 to 2004 I Wondered What was My favourite Season So I Got my First 100 Episodes Box set

Then I Watched and Well i Found Out Each Season is Awesome

But They all Had some Duds IMO

Season 1 Duds Tea at The Tree Dome The cheaperone

Season 2 Duds Squirrel Jokes Bubble Buddy Squid on Strike

Season 3 Doing Time Born again Krabs and Krabby Land

My personal Favourite Season is Season 2 But Season 1 and 3 Get a Close Second Both of Them

Please Tell Me what is Your Favourite Sponge bob Season

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Season 9 or Season 5. Though, I like them all. I don't feel as though there was a 'golden age' for SpongeBob.

*Why *?
*O *is my favorite season.
Personally, the episodes in Season 4 had much better stories and plots then the rest of the series. New out-of-the-box ideas. The animation also got upgraded but not to be cutesy like Seasons 8/9, just a small improvement. The jokes were very funny, and there were only a few bad eggs. It also has my favorite episode (Have You Seen This Snail?) and my original favorite episode (Krusty Towers). Minus a couple episodes (All That Glitters, specifically), it's a pretty much perfect season. It is THE season of SpongeBob. If someone wanted to know the series, I would give them the Season 4 DVD.

There. That's why.

Personally, the episodes in Season 4 had much better stories and plots then the rest of the series. New out-of-the-box ideas. The animation also got upgraded but not to be cutesy like Seasons 8/9, just a small improvement. The jokes were very funny, and there were only a few bad eggs. It also has my favorite episode (Have You Seen This Snail?) and my original favorite episode (Krusty Towers). Minus a couple episodes (All That Glitters, specifically), it's a pretty much perfect season. It is THE season of SpongeBob. If someone wanted to know the series, I would give them the Season 4 DVD.
There. That's why.

You realize he was correcting your grammar right?

Leedles

Leedle
S2 is the greatest. Perfectly timed gags, memorable plots for episodes, and even the bad stuff usually isn't that bad (only disliked 3 episodes this season (Artist Unknown, Grandma's Kisses, and Bossy Boots)). S3 in a close second. It has less duds (actually, scratch that (awaits hate mail) no duds) but the best episodes weren't as strong as S2's best episodes.

Now, I know people love S1, but I find it the weakest. Too many episodes I dislike (Tea at the Treedome, Squeaky Boots, Jellyfishing, Nature Pants, and MuscleBob BuffPants)

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season 2 all the way. Though season 3 is almost as fantastic.

Gosh, I really should get back to watching Spongebob :( I have gone really dry recently.

Back