What do you want to get for Christmas?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,176 posts

$3,834 doubloons
Is there anything on your wish list that you haven't asked (Squidward) Santa yet?

EmployeeAMillion

School’s in Session!

3,469 posts
$6,148 doubloons
An iPhone (never had a mobile phone I’ve kept for long now that I think about it), so I can finally confirm my Apple ID and submit to Big Jobs. But seriously, it’s for protection of all the files I have on my iPad, which I’ve owned for 3 years and used to write all my reviews and make all my videos. I need a new device that hasn’t reduced to a 15 minute battery life.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff member

23,176 posts

$3,834 doubloons
Hopefully everyone does this as they get older, but clothes are still a need and really nothing else I would want. I'm grateful for the clothes I get now because it's easier for my parents to get me something since they know what works for me and what doesn't.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired

7,525 posts
$372 doubloons
The boring stuff -- bills paid, mostly. I asked if someone would be willing to get me a Roomba for Christmas but that isn't happening :|

What I want most of all is to hang out with my friends. We're planning a "Friendsmas party." I'm also wearing an ugly Christmas sweater to work and I'm hoping to see a lot of other people wearing ugly sweaters too.

Mantis

Deceased?

1,330 posts
$247 doubloons
The main thing I want to get is Smash Ultimate so I can play with Whisper. <3

(also overwatch)

Whisper

he can fix it...probably
Staff member

707 posts

$2,037 doubloons
I really want Smash Ultimate, don't even care what else I get this year as long as I get that.