What do you think of Fast & Furious?

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I started watching Fast & Furious franchise and I have watched the first 2 movies so far and really liked it.
I know some like it very much while some other think it is stupid and bad.
Do you like it? Which movie is your favorite one? You can rank them all if you want to

The movies are really enjoyable for me. It feels as though they end very fast(it is cool since it is about cars and races haha)
My ranking so far(it will be updated):
Movie 1 - 8.5/10
Movie 2 - 8.5/10

Last edited:

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I love the Fast & Furious movies! I don't have ratings for each one though. But anyway, yeah they're over-the-top and ridiculous, especially in later installments, but I love them a lot. It's just mindless fun, and I think other people need to chill out about it.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Update:
Movie 3 - it was very boring for me, I didn't like it at all. 4-4.5/10
Movie 4 - it was good. 7.5/10
Movie 5 - the best movie so far easily. 9/10
Movie 6 - it was also good, but less than 4 a bit. 7-7.5/10

Last edited:

Myles Sparklighter

Studying silence to learn the music
Never watched any of them, because I already have the mental image in my head of how every single one goes: Vin Diesel drives a car out of a skyscraper, into another skyscraper, then out of that skyscraper and into a third skyscraper, then over a helicopter.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Never watched any of them, because I already have the mental image in my head of how every single one goes: Vin Diesel drives a car out of a skyscraper, into another skyscraper, then out of that skyscraper and into a third skyscraper, then over a helicopter.
All while saying "Family", of course.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Okay I have finished them all.
Movie 8 - it was okay. Some parts were good while others were meh. 6-6.5/10
Hobbs and Shaw - I like it! It was very entertaining and they both are great characters. 8/10
Movie 9 - it was... bad. It was boring for most of the movie excluding Dom's flashbacks and had some stupid parts. I give it 4/10 as my least favorite Fast and Furious movie.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Okay I have finished them all.
Movie 8 - it was okay. Some parts were good while others were meh. 6-6.5/10
Hobbs and Shaw - I like it! It was very entertaining and they both are great characters. 8/10
Movie 9 - it was... bad. It was boring for most of the movie excluding Dom's flashbacks and had some stupid parts. I give it 4/10 as my least favorite Fast and Furious movie.
I think these are very fair ratings. I feel like movie 9 was one of the ones I liked the least. I'm more into these movies for how wild they can get rather than any kind of writing quality, and that movie definitely delivered with the car in space.

And yesssss I loved Hobbs & Shaw! Like you said, they're great characters, and their banter is superb in that movie.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I think these are very fair ratings. I feel like movie 9 was one of the ones I liked the least. I'm more into these movies for how wild they can get rather than any kind of writing quality, and that movie definitely delivered with the car in space.

And yesssss I loved Hobbs & Shaw! Like you said, they're great characters, and their banter is superb in that movie.
I also do not watch them for writing but I feel like Paul's missing is felt very much. After all Brian is my favorite characters in the franchise.
It is alsilo that 9 has a lot of boring parts for me, just like Tokyo Drift(the third movie). I do look forward to seeing 10 and hope it will be good.

I don't know why so much people dislike Hobbs and Shaw, it was extremely enjoyable for me. It was fantastic for a spin off i think.

How do you rank all the movies?

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
How do you rank all the movies?
That's hard to say, I haven't really given that kind of thought to the movies, and I also haven't seen the older ones in a long time. I remember liking 2, 5, and 8 a lot, but that's really all I have to say haha

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I watched the new movie last week and really liked it.
The villain is amazing and the best one besides Shaw of course.
Shaw's appearance was fantastic.
Seeing Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) as Hobbs and Gal Gadot as Gisele was perfect. The only thing I wanted from this movie was the comeback of Hobbs and I am so happy it happened.
It had some meh moments but overall it's a good movie.
I give this movie 7.5/10

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Not the biggest fan of the franchise and also not a fan of Vin Diesel.

The only movie I liked that wasn't technically a part of the franchise but more of a spin-off was Hobbs & Shaw.
Which movies have you seen?
Do you have something in pacticular you don't like about the franchise and Vin Diesel or you jsut don't enjoy it?

Back